1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: MAKE AN OFFER - XL TecnoCraft T5 Full Carbon Fiber Racing Bucketseats

Open to any legitimate offers!

Hey everyone,

I've recently removed my Full Carbon XL TecnoCraft T5 bucket seats from my Huracan 580-2 and they were installed for only around ~7 months, I needed them for the headroom to fit a helmet for track days as a result of being 6'6"!

These seats are absolutely incredible and hold you around tight corners and because of their light padding, design, build quality and ergonomics. They remain as comfortable as can be when dealing with Full Carbon Fiber Seats.

Here are a few key features of these seats:
- Lightweight (~7.5lbs Each - Weighing my seats came out to 54lbs a seat for full power leather stock huracan seats, which means thats around an ~100lb weight reduction :D
- Ergonomic (Body formed w/ great thigh support and an indent in the back of the seat for your spine to fit more comfortably)
- Great weave, strength and quality

And last but not least, The included pieces:
- XL Tecnocraft T5 Carbon Race Seat(s) (Driver, Passenger)
- 2015-2017 Huracan Seat Bracket w/ Slider
- Side Adjustment Hardware Bolts/Washers (red)
- Custom Lamborghini Emblem Embroidered (Red Stitching) in Headrest Cushion

The seats were ~$5,800 with the Seat Adjustment Slider x2/Bracket x2/Ultra Suede(black) x2/Hardware x2

(Pictures included are of the seats in a Gallardo, and the other pictures are for the actual seats for sale) - PLEASE NOTE, The raindrops on the seats will not be stained into the light padding, this is partially because of the flash effect of my phone camera)

I'm not currently asking for any specific amount, feel free to message me with legit offers and any question(s) you may have and i'd be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge,

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
Did you have any lights on in your huracan with these seats?

As far as I know, no one has a solution to prevent the SRS airbag light from coming on in the huracan. The gallardo has a solution but not the huracan yet.

I think this is a BIG point as I'm hesitant to mess with the anything but stock if this can't be resolved. If you do have it resolved, I think you should mention that as more people would consider these and then just put the OEM seats back in when they sell the car.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
You can buy these now, new for 2500... so I'd be in around 1500 or so if you can validate if the brackets fit for Gallardo.
Aj

·
Registered
529 Posts
The Huracan brackets do not fit the gallardo.. My seats were shipped with the huracan brackets by accident and I needed to wait for replacement gallardo brackets to be sent in (didn't notice till I already had the seat all mounted and tried to get the holes to line up)..

·
Registered
448 Posts
You can buy these now, new for 2500... so I'd be in around 1500 or so if you can validate if the brackets fit for Gallardo.
Aj
$2500???? From who????

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I've been told from two people that they have bought brand new units for 2500. I'm not gunna name names.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've been told from two people that they have bought brand new units for 2500. I'm not gunna name names.
Dude.... come on. Pigs fly right?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you have any lights on in your huracan with these seats?

As far as I know, no one has a solution to prevent the SRS airbag light from coming on in the huracan. The gallardo has a solution but not the huracan yet.

I think this is a BIG point as I'm hesitant to mess with the anything but stock if this can't be resolved. If you do have it resolved, I think you should mention that as more people would consider these and then just put the OEM seats back in when they sell the car.
LamboTT,

Yes they do throw codes, however i simply asked Lamborghini if they could do anything about it, and they just reset the codes and it seemed to work for me on the Huracan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aj
$2500 a seat after tax EACH makes a bit more sense thats around what i payed for them, I would sell them for less than that each of course but if you're saying both of them are worth $750 each used for a total of $1500, your information is off!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
My bad... yes, it was 2500/ea with brackets and sensor bypass modules. I had read my friends text incorrectly...
However, another friend actually did get two seats, for DIRTY cheap. This I am sure of. They were show model T5 seats, end of last year, technocraft just blew this set out the door...
At any rate... these are awesome seats. disregard my dumbass comments.. lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My bad... yes, it was 2500/ea with brackets and sensor bypass modules. I had read my friends text incorrectly...
However, another friend actually did get two seats, for DIRTY cheap. This I am sure of. They were show model T5 seats, end of last year, technocraft just blew this set out the door...
At any rate... these are awesome seats. disregard my dumbass comments.. lol
All good man, yeah you can definitely find some lower qual seats for cheaper if thats the direction you want to go!

·
Registered
780 Posts
All good man, yeah you can definitely find some lower qual seats for cheaper if thats the direction you want to go!
You have a good attitude with us tire kickers in your thread, lol. In all honesty, I just bought a set of T4 seats the other day and want to buy another set but I think your t5’s are to big for me.

Ok let’s help sell these for you but throwing out all the details:

The seats weigh 7.5lbs
Add in the seat rails, brackets, bolts, etc... each seats should be 22-25lbs a piece.

Gallardo owners: easy, buy a oem 2012 SL sweat bypass plug for each seat, under $100 and the car is happy.

Huracan openers: these will bolt in BUT we need more details on the codes, I’ve talked to many owners and they all said that the dash lights were on for no side bags. When you reset the codes, they never came back? After how long were they Off? You simply removed them with no lights on the dash and put the stock ones back in?

2 Lamborghini dealers told me they couldn’t fix this so I looking for details.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Been away for awhile, back to selling these

many offers still waiting for the right one

thanks all

·
Registered
780 Posts
Just an update for Huracan buyers...Currently you will have codes as no one has been able to bypass this without ripping apart the stock seats for to reuse some parts and then still making a custom jumper harness.

I’m still trying to work on a complete solution in the coming months but the dealer won’t be able to solve any issue so be aware you will have a little light on similar to the NO ESC light that pops up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Interestingly enough Technocraft doesn’t list the T5 seat in their website anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When i ordered them, They were not listed on their website - I had to contact them directly since they are i guess not as "popular" since they're a large seat mainly in the shoulder area compared to other models

I would contact them directly if you're looking for a brand new set - these however are in great shape at a good price!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts