Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Immaculate 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo SE Coupe AWD in Giallo Midas Yellow Pearl Metallic Color with Premium Nero Perseus Black Leather Interior With Color Matched Yellow Stitching and Trim. This is a Rare Find Special Edition Collectors Numbered 183 of 250 Numbered And Manufactured. DOHC 40-Valve V-10 Fuel Injected Engine With 6 Speed E-Gear Transmission With Paddle Shifters. Front Spoiler Lift System, Premium Audio System, Dual-Zone Climate Control, Remote Key-less Entry, Security System, Adaptive Suspension, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, Navigation, Rear View Camera, Power Seats, Heated Seats, Power Mirrors, Full Leather Headliner, Custom Cover, Color Matched Brake Calipers, Original 19" Factory 2-Piece Gallardo Callisto Front 19X8.5/Rear 19X11 Alloy Wheels as well as a set of $10K custom color matched 20" Forgiato 2-Piece wheels, ClearGuard Nano Film Professionally Installed On Full Hood, Front Bumper, & Mirrors. This Gallardo SE Is All Original And In Mint Condition And Includes Service Records. Even Includes Original Window Sticker, Lamborghini Luggage, Tool Bag, & Lamborghini White Gloves. Maybe One Of The Last All Original SE's Available In This Condition. I am Located In The Bay Area, California 94551. Car Has 15,345 Miles & Is Always Garaged & Covered. $105,000. Series Buyers Only Please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Immaculate 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo SE Coupe AWD in Giallo Midas Yellow Pearl Metallic Color with Premium Nero Perseus Black Leather Interior With Color Matched Yellow Stitching and Trim. This is a Rare Find Special Edition Collectors Numbered 183 of 250 Numbered And Manufactured. DOHC 40-Valve V-10 Fuel Injected Engine With 6 Speed E-Gear Transmission With Paddle Shifters. Front Spoiler Lift System, Premium Audio System, Dual-Zone Climate Control, Remote Key-less Entry, Security System, Adaptive Suspension, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, Navigation, Rear View Camera, Power Seats, Heated Seats, Power Mirrors, Full Leather Headliner, Custom Cover, Color Matched Brake Calipers, Original 19" Factory 2-Piece Gallardo Callisto Front 19X8.5/Rear 19X11 Alloy Wheels as well as a set of $10K custom color matched 20" Forgiato 2-Piece wheels, ClearGuard Nano Film Professionally Installed On Full Hood, Front Bumper, & Mirrors. This Gallardo SE Is All Original And In Mint Condition And Includes Service Records. Even Includes Original Window Sticker, Lamborghini Luggage, Tool Bag, & Lamborghini White Gloves. Maybe One Of The Last All Original SE's Available In This Condition. I am Located In The Bay Area, California 94551. Car Has 15,345 Miles & Is Always Garaged & Covered. $105,000. Series Buyers Only Please. View attachment 290931 View attachment 290932 View attachment 290933 View attachment 290934 View attachment 290935
Perfect beast for bumblebee

·
Registered
91 Posts
WARNING! If anyone is looking at this ad from here on further, this car has been sold. Someone is mirroring the seller, Bryon, with fake accts trying to sell this car for absurdly cheap prices. Requesting bitcoin and other absurd forms of payment. I would have fallen for it if not for their obsession with bitcoin. The real Bryon sold this car in January to someone else who is now actually selling the car. I will leave their name private so the scammers don't try this again. The car is not listed on this site - the scammers will privately message you. I plan to make a full write up documenting my findings.

You may be reached by an account that is new, or one named Bgltf. Additionally the scammers phone number is 415-895-7534. They may try other numbers, even other cars. If it does not feel right, DO NOT send money to anyone. This guy even sent me a video of the car but only had one video and limited pictures... he stole all of that from the real Bryon when he was trying to sell it originally.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah probably - I was looking at that car from the original ad 6 months ago before I made a purchase. At that time it was being advertised on cars.com, cargurus, and autotrader. Pretty sure all of those ads have been taken down. Unless this guy just bought it and is flipping it - id stay away if it were me.

Honestly I would not buy anything you do not see in person after my experiences. I came across dealers whose websites did not exist, all kinds of scams, on this site too. Most wont reply when you say you want to come see the vehicle in person. For me I flew to Florida just so I could make sure it was legit. Even then I was very nervous sending them money and called the bank to verify the account first.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mark is the real current owner!! The guy who is currently selling. I talked to him and the real Bryon Graves as well. Mark Capito bought the car in January, from Bryon. @luv2flypilot is the real Bryon Graves. There are fake people out there who will DM WTB ads saying that this car is for sale, pretending to be Bryon Graves. The fakes told me the car could be purchased for 78k, and they were absolutely obsessed with trying to get bitcoin. Mark is the real seller, and Bryon @luv2flypilot was the previous owner who owned it earlier this year before selling to Mark. The important thing is, the fake scammers never ever make listings here on the forums. They DM privately, to keep low-key. @bgltf was the username that messaged me claiming to be Bryon Graves, selling the same car for only 78k. He's a fraudster.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Idkwtf is going on here.o_O
OP was the real seller, and the car was legit. He sold it to someone named Mark Capito. Mark is the new current owner, and is selling the car. A month ago, during my hunt for a Gallardo I had a "WTB" ad. A fake new account, impersonating @luv2flypilot by the name of @bgltf contacted me in a private message and tried scamming me, saying he was Bryon, and was selling this same car for only $78k. After a week of bizarre texts and exchanges, I knew it was too good to be true, and found a car elsewhere. I always wondered if @bgltf was legit, or what his motive was. He pressured to pay only via bitcoin, which is traceless and has zero recourse which I knew was a terrible idea. Sure enough I found Marks listing on facebook today. I contacted Mark and he explained that he is the current owner and bought the car from Bryon in January. He alerted the real Bryon on facebook as well, and we all shared a laugh over these scammers.

Most importantly, the scammer @bgltf has a phone number of 415-895-7534. I searched that phone number on google today, and it linked me to a 1 day old post on this exact forum, by another user claiming that that phone number attempted to scam him as well using another car! View that here: Be careful there are Scammers in here

·
Registered
91 Posts

Look at this, same phone number, on priuschat. Just found on google. Apparently he is sampearson as well. What a shame, this guy is devoting his whole livelihood to scamming good people.

·
Registered
135 Posts
OP was the real seller, and the car was legit. He sold it to someone named Mark Capito. Mark is the new current owner, and is selling the car. A month ago, during my hunt for a Gallardo I had a "WTB" ad. A fake new account, impersonating @luv2flypilot by the name of @bgltf contacted me in a private message and tried scamming me, saying he was Bryon, and was selling this same car for only $78k. After a week of bizarre texts and exchanges, I knew it was too good to be true, and found a car elsewhere. I always wondered if @bgltf was legit, or what his motive was. He pressured to pay only via bitcoin, which is traceless and has zero recourse which I knew was a terrible idea. Sure enough I found Marks listing on facebook today. I contacted Mark and he explained that he is the current owner and bought the car from Bryon in January. He alerted the real Bryon on facebook as well, and we all shared a laugh over these scammers.

Most importantly, the scammer @bgltf has a phone number of 415-895-7534. I searched that phone number on google today, and it linked me to a 1 day old post on this exact forum, by another user claiming that that phone number attempted to scam him as well using another car! View that here: Be careful there are Scammers in here
I assume Mark Capito is not the forum, and @luv2flypilot is listing it it here for him.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I assume Mark Capito is not the forum, and @luv2flypilot is listing it it here for him.
No, that's not the case. @luv2flypilot owned the car and sold it to Mark Capito in January. Mark is not on the forum here, but is now looking to upgrade to a huracan. @luv2flypilot never stated the car was sold here, which allowed scammers to pretend they were @luv2flypilot and continue selling the car as if they were him. Until Mark posted his for sale ad on facebook yesterday, I didn't really know whether the scammer @bgltf was real or not... I just knew he was a sketchball. Sure enough, @bgltf is a fraud, impersonating @luv2flypilot claiming he has the car, title, photos etc etc, that he likely stole from @luv2flypilot back when he was selling it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts