Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new set of 4 wheels from Velos Designwerks!
Wheel design is similar to Lamborghini Dione OEM Wheel design but better.
The VLS10-2 is the hottest new wheels design made custom for the 2012 - 2016 Lamborghini Aventador (5 lug).

I purchased these wheels new for my 2015 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster but sold the car and bought a Lamborghini Aventador SV with center locks before even mounting the new wheels from Velos Designwerks.

So the set is brand new in box, never mounted. List price is around $10,000 for the set. Selling for significant discount.

Price: $6,500 for the set

Wheel size is staggered similar to OEM Diameter and width:
Front: 20x9"
Rear: 21x12.5"

Color: Gloss Black

Price includes NEW Lamborghini center caps

·
Registered
959 Posts
Those are some awesome looking wheels for a great price! Grats on that SV man!

Anyone interested in these should hop on them. I know OP personally and he doesn't mess around when it comes to sales and business. Buy with confidence!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are some awesome looking wheels for a great price! Grats on that SV man!

Anyone interested in these should hop on them. I know OP personally and he doesn't mess around when it comes to sales and business. Buy with confidence!
Thank you sir, appreciate that! Hope to see you this weekend out and about...

·
Super Moderator
3,496 Posts
Did you buy that SV for close to 600k? I remember a couple weeks ago they were working on a deal with someone on that car

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you buy that SV for close to 600k? I remember a couple weeks ago they were working on a deal with someone on that car
Hey there. It was closer to $500k, but they had 3 red SVs so this was the coupe with low mileage. There were two rosso bia SVs. One was a roadster that may have been close to $600k and the other was a coupe with 14,000 miles that maybe would be closer to $450k or so.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Brand new set of 4 wheels from Velos Designwerks!
Wheel design is similar to Lamborghini Dione OEM Wheel design but better.
The VLS10-2 is the hottest new wheels design made custom for the 2012 - 2016 Lamborghini Aventador (5 lug).

I purchased these wheels new for my 2015 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster but sold the car and bought a Lamborghini Aventador SV with center locks before even mounting the new wheels from Velos Designwerks.

So the set is brand new in box, never mounted. List price is around $10,000 for the set. Selling for significant discount.

Price: $6,500 for the set

Wheel size is staggered similar to OEM Diameter and width:
Front: 20x9"
Rear: 21x12.5"

Color: Gloss Black

Price includes NEW Lamborghini center caps

View attachment 297271
View attachment 297272
View attachment 297273 View attachment 297274 View attachment 297275 View attachment 297276
You can't hide Will Motivation!!! Keep the vids coming!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can't hide Will Motivation!!! Keep the vids coming!
hahahaha man I wish I could sell these wheels!
I should try to see if they fit on my audi........ Same bolt pattern... That could be crazy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts