Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, so i'm selling my display wheels and tires for the Gallardo/560. They have less than a mile on them. I am selling the set with tires for $5500.

The tires are Toyo Proxes4. The front is a 235/35-19 and the rear is a 295/25-20

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Ray, those wheels are hot.

Just a thought: Have you thought about adding some colored center caps to your options? Hot wheels DESERVE hot center caps!

I think having nice, clean, simple, colored centercaps adds some pow-wow factor to a nice set of wheels. Think of BBS wheels and those sweet red centercaps...love those!

ADV.1 hasn't added colored centercaps (I think they should). You can differentiate yourself from them by spicing up the centercaps.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestion. That's something fairly easy to do, I'm actually looking into some different options for the center caps right now. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm interested! Any chance of having them powder-coated matte black?

Also, can any of you photo-shop experts put them on my car, picture below and re-post?

Thanks,
Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried a quickie

I can get them powder coated for you. That would mean that I would have to remove the tires, take the wheels apart and get them reassembled. It would probably be easier at that point to ship the tires separate. Of course there would be additional costs that I can bypass onto you, but you can be comfortable knowing it was done by me and will still be under warranty.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Ray, those wheels are hot.

Just a thought: Have you thought about adding some colored center caps to your options? Hot wheels DESERVE hot center caps!

I think having nice, clean, simple, colored centercaps adds some pow-wow factor to a nice set of wheels. Think of BBS wheels and those sweet red centercaps...love those!

ADV.1 hasn't added colored centercaps (I think they should). You can differentiate yourself from them by spicing up the centercaps.
First time I saw those I had mistaken them for ADV's too. I like your idea though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts