Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I have a new complete twin turbo kit for the 2004-2008 body Lamborghini Gallardo. I bought it for my yellow one before I totaled it and have been sitting on it for almost a year...It's got to go. Anyone interested...contact me for more details.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Like the title says, I have a new complete twin turbo kit for the 2004-2008 body Lamborghini Gallardo. I bought it for my yellow one before I totaled it and have been sitting on it for almost a year...It's got to go. Anyone interested...contact me for more details.
Tell us more about the kit - Which company designed it and what is the track record dyno etc?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you really need to know? He bought it for his yellow one...enough said...
Easy does it guys...I am out of town and I'm sure you have enough time on your hands to sit around and poke at someone who has something that you wish you had...but don't worry, if you are patient (and really for those that are serious) the pictures will be up soon.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
What do you really need to know? He bought it for his yellow one...enough said...
That's the problem, my car is green. Does anyone know if it will work on a green car??

I am really hoping to get 485hp. So tired of the 560hp that the car came with. I was going to pull a spark plug out to reduce the power, but it seems like it might be easier to install the turbo kit.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
That's the problem, my car is green. Does anyone know if it will work on a green car??

I am really hoping to get 485hp. So tired of the 560hp that the car came with. I was going to pull a spark plug out to reduce the power, but it seems like it might be easier to install the turbo kit.
mike is trying to get better MPG for his gallardo...what a great green environmentalist! :D

·
Registered
286 Posts

Hey mike I think if u pAint your car yellow the turbo kit might work.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Easy does it guys...I am out of town and I'm sure you have enough time on your hands to sit around and poke at someone who has something that you wish you had...but don't worry, if you are patient (and really for those that are serious) the pictures will be up soon.
Well? Why post something if you are so busy that even posting up pics is such a taxing task? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am looking to get $12500 o.b.o. for the kit.

Here is the Hardware list:

- 2 Garrett A/R .50 M12 turbos w/ polished option
- Gallardo Left side post turbo exhaust
- Gallardo Left side exhaust pipe
- Gallardo Left boost pipe
- Gallardo Left Intake pipe
- Gallardo Right exhaust pipe
- Gallardo Right side post turbo exhaust
- Gallardo Right boost pipe
- Gallardo Right intake pipe
- Gallardo coolant supply
- Gallardo Ice Water reservoir
- Gallardo Oil return fitting
- Gallardo Oil supply cap
- Gallardo Oil supply fitting
- Gallardo Water fill neck
- Gallardo Water pump bracket
- Gallardo Left turbo bracket
- Gallardo Right turbo bracket
- Gallardo Intercooler bracket
- Gallardo O2 pump bracket
- Hi intensity Heat shield wrap

All piping is high quality 304 stainless steel with mirror finish polish.

Still need:

- TiAl billet wastegates
- K&N air filters
- Hose couplers/clamps
- Some other misc parts.

All the hard/expensive parts are included in this kit. If you have any other questions let me know and I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Who makes this kit?

I don't see an ECU or anything so what else is needed?

It is recommended you use an AEM Engine Management system for between $399-$599 depending on how many options you want. Also, for boost surge protection a Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller is desirable. These were returned since the packaging wasn't ever opened and I no longer had the car.

So you would need another say $1500 to get it put on the road. Considering you are saving anywhere from $10k to $18K, this is a steal. It's just taking up room and someone should put it to good use.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts