Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition (SE) 6spd Gated Manual
$114,999

This is the car you all have been waiting for. NO ACCIDENTS, Clean CARFAX, near perfect condition. Number 157 of only 250 Special Editions worldwide. SUPER RARE manual 6spd gated in the sought after factory Arancio Borealis & Nero two tone paint, probably the only SE like this in the US. ~43k miles. The car is very reliable, and I have taken care of all the common issues with these cars. Meticulously maintained with NEW INSTALLED:

Kevlar Clutch – High Tech Exotic (will last another 90k miles)
Superleggera Carbon Fiber wing
Coil packs & spark plugs
Fuel Filters
Battery
All new fluids (Brake fluid, coolant, differential, Motul oil)
Air Filters
Paint Protection Film (PPF) on the front

UPGRADES:
KLINE valved stainless steel exhaust and CAT delete pipes
Rohana Forged 19 in front 20 in rear wheels

In addition to being an SE model, it has the 2006 upgraded gear ratios, front end lift, perforated leather dash, power/heated seats, clear engine bonnet, seats, navigation and +20 extra horsepower compared to 2004 models.

Everything works on this car, no issues. Collector car you will likely never see again. Don’t let it get away. The only notable imperfection is a small rock chip/ding on the driver side A-pillar.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, here are a few more photos:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I may end up changing my mind, I do love this thing:
[/URL]

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Very nice! GLWS

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am about an hour East of Pensacola.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Technically it is still for sale, I have not been trying too hard since I enjoy driving it so much 🙂

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
How many miles now? I'm confused with the "perforated dash" I thought that meant the lower dash was perforated and the middles of the seats were and door panels were. I think they call it sportive package.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you look closely at the photos, it is perforated along the center divider, console and middle of the dash. 44,600 miles and counting. I love driving it. Might drive it from FL to Atlanta here pretty soon for Octane.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, also the door panels are perforated. Thankfully I have not had the saggy leather on the door issue that many folks have.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you look closely at the photos, it is perforated along the center divider, console and middle of the dash. 44,600 miles and counting. I love driving it. Might drive it from FL to Atlanta here pretty soon for Octane.
If you make it up this way, PM me as I'd love to see it. I can also make sure you have a reserved spot at C&O, so you don't have to deal with parking. :cool:

·
Registered
663 Posts
I wasn't aware Rohana made forged wheels?

*Edit* Did some looking, it appears they do now make truly forged wheels in 4 designs now. However you appear to have the RFX5 that is "Rotary Forged"?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You are correct Sir, they are pretty lightweight. The fronts are lighter than my other Forgeline wheels.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts