Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
offering for sale an early Gallardo Spyder (Pre-2009) tool kit complete with tow hook, gloves, Hyd. Cylinder blocks, demount hook and Capote tool (Spyder Specific) screwdriver, wrench, fuse puller...
Asking $600.00 or reasonable best offer. Shipping extra TBD. Send me a message if interested or more info needed. Much Appreciated, IMG_0904.JPEG IMG_0906.JPEG

·
Registered
16 Posts
So you know you can buy this from the dealership new for around $300 list is only around $370.
I have seen them sell for around $150 on ebay used. Why is your used for $600.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that. My understanding from the Canadian dealer we deal with advised me that the Tool kit Assy, ordered from the Factory (Complete with the zippered case, work gloves, tow hook, screw driver and wrench) Retails for C$400.00 . The additional Spyder soft top tools retail collectively for approx. C$850+ I felt $600 is fair, OBO for new, never used. (Gloves are still in the plastic) Appreciate the inquiry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi I have to agree with MY60 there are a few for sale on eBay this one is New! used is about $150 and when selling on the forum people usually try to look after each other by selling a little bit cheeper. I would be interested but your price would have to be reasonable.

IMG_4013.PNG

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jimmy, Completely understand. I certainly did not want to offend anybody on the forum. I'm cleaning out a family garage with some Lambo parts, collectibles, body parts, Mascot, books, prints and things and was told they would be more appreciated here than other less specific sites. Much Appreciate the input. I am open to reasonable offers as i mentioned. Thank You.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts