Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i have a few things that i want to sell from my car
I have a aftermarket superleggera lp570 with carbon fiber lower splitter is like new never install for this one only local pick up
$2500 or best offer
Exhaust by pass $600
Stock orange wing $650
Exhaust tips for hamman exhaust $850
Everything is obo any questiom let me know im located in socal for pick up

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Lamboteme is the pipes "Exhaust by pass $600" cat bypass pipes?

also what brand is the front bumper?
also located in southern California
Hi my friend yes is exhaust delete if you have stock exhaust you can put this and you can heard more agressive exhaust sound
And the bumper is darwing brand firs good im try one time but i change my mind to install also the carbon fiber looks really good you are welcome to come to my house and check in person if you like

·
Registered
18 Posts
@Lamboteme ahh I have a LOC exhaust, let me do some research on if the placement changed.

also do you know if they changed their spec. the one in the photo looks crazy long. yours dont look as long in the photos.
when you tried to see fitment, did you notice if there was major gaps or fitment issues?

{edit} looked photos of the different bypass pipes, it looks like this is the muffler bypass. sadly im looking for the cat bypass... still possibly interested in the bumper, just worried on fitment, as I heard some brands wont fit at all

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Lamboteme ahh I have a LOC exhaust, let me do some research on if the placement changed.

also do you know if they changed their spec. the one in the photo looks crazy long. yours dont look as long in the photos.
when you tried to see fitment, did you notice if there was major gaps or fitment issues?

{edit} looked photos of the different bypass pipes, it looks like this is the muffler bypass. sadly im looking for the cat bypass... still possibly interested in the bumper, just worried on fitment, as I heard some brands wont fit at all
Yes is depends if you only one to paint and install by your self or you want to go to a body shop and install for you
And yes is the same i have the recipe if uou want to see by darwin pro
I have another bumper from same brand and fits really well to me no to much different from the oem but you are welcome to come and check it up i have my car here you can check the Other bumper im pretty sure you like it how looks when you see in person

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes is depends if you only one to paint and install by your self or you want to go to a body shop and install for you
And yes is the same i have the recipe if uou want to see by darwin pro
I have another bumper from same brand and fits really well to me no to much different from the oem but you are welcome to come and check it up i have my car here you can check the Other bumper im pretty sure you like it how looks when you see in person
Pm sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts