Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have for sale the mother of all rare OEM performance parts: The V10 LMS Exhaust Manifold!!

These are 100% BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX AND PACKAGING, unused, uninstalled. No stories, no issues. As described, guaranteed. I got these from Osman (R8 Stuff) a few years back and no longer have a use for them, so I'm putting them up for sale.

These LMS headers utilize super high flow 200 cell cats, and are much more freer flowing than the standard OEM headers. They're also lighter than the stock manifolds as well. According to other members' experiences, expect improved throttle response and approx. 40-50 whp gain when coupled with a performance exhaust. They also really improve upon the V10 exhaust note :)

These manifolds CANNOT be purchased from the dealer. You have to be an approved Audi Sport customer to buy these, and they currently retail for $10,400 new. And as of last month, the Gen 1 LMS manifolds are now completely out of stock at Audi Sport, with no firm date for restocking.

The last set of these posted for sale on the R8Talk forum sold in 45 min. So don't sleep on this, as this may be your LAST chance to score a set of BNIB LMS Headers! Box only opened for photos for this listing. Manifold also comes with new manifold gaskets and nuts (stupidly expensive at $4/nut lol. Look like they might be made of copper?) as pictured.

Application (updated):
  • Audi R8 Gen 1 and Gen 2
  • 5.2 Gallardo from 2009 >
  • 5.2 Huracan

Price: $6,500 USD shipped anywhere within the Continental US (will ship elsewhere/internationally, provided you cover the additional shipping cost).

Manifolds are located in Tampa, FL. Will accept local pickup. Otherwise, please note that I will ONLY ship to a Paypal Verified address, and the package WILL require Signature Confirmation for delivery.

I'm well known on R8Talk as well as many other forums, and am Paypal Verified with hundreds of transactions.

TIA!

Sample photo of what they look like outside the box:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My apologies; just double checked the parts diagram. The 5.0L engine manifolds actually look different and likely will not work. So it's only the 5.2L engines that are compatible (2009 and up) that are compatible. Apologies for the mixup. Original post updated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Are these the same as the Huracan Super trofeo ones? Kinda look like that...
So I'm definitely not an expert, but based on the parts diagram and a few other things I know:

- Huracan Super Trofeo has same fitment as the Audi R8 1st Gen/2nd Gen manifold. Shape/appearance and even gasket part #s are the same. So it is compatible with the LMS headers.

- Huracan Super Trofeo actually has a special exhaust made just for that model, with a unique part #. Exhaust is actually made by Capristo for Lamborghini. I have no idea what kind of cats they have in the manifold, ie if they're free flowing or not. But since it's a later build, they're definitely going to be more restrictive. A few years ago, cats on cars were a lot less restrictive. But now with noise and environmental regulations, you're getting much more restrictive cats on race and track cars.

Pic of the Capristo made Super Trofeo exhaust manifold:

Image-1.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts