Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -- new in these parts since I don't own a Lamborghini, but long story short, I thought these rotor would fit my Audi RS4 but the hats are slightly different than what the RS4 needs. So now I find myself with some extremely expensive paper weights :(

Audi lists these for $5500 each (!) with online wholesalers like audiusaparts.com offering them for $4400 each.

I will consider all reasonable offers.

Many thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The p/n's are included in the photo, but increase the odds this might be found by search engine:
right: 420.615.302.G
left: 420.615.301.K

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a note that while this setup clearly does not include the calipers, the rotors are actually the dominant cost of a ceramic setup -- e.g. the calipers can be had for $1500 for the pair, whereas the rotors run about $10000 for the pair.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The bigger problem is a buyer is still going to need rear rotors and calipers. Even if it's possible run a mixed setup front and rear I don't think many people would want to do it.

·
Registered
778 Posts
You can run a mixed pair front and back with Ceramic front and Steel rears...in fact AUDI OEM does this all the time now including on the newer Audi RS5.

The bigger problem is you CAN NOT BUT AUDI 6 piston calipers with pads for $1500 new, maybe $4000 for a pair of front calipers with brake pads.

The the poster -MEEM, I just talked to a guy via email with the EXACT SAME brakes trying to put on his RS4, was this you?

Here are the calipers you would need if you want these to fit on a Gallardo or LP560 and they should work on the Audi RS4 as well. About $4000 as I said : 400615105AJ

·
Registered
778 Posts
I've posted in the for sale section and on ebay, I offer a bolt on CCB rotor kit for the Audi RS4, Gallardo, LP560, Audi R8. PM me for details as I don't want to off track for the thread.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LamboTT: wasn't me you talked to -- I've had factory RS4 ceramics on my car for close to a year now. Just finally getting around to posting up these unused ceramic rotors.

As for the calipers, I can't speak to the Lamborghini P/N's, but the a Audi R8 P/N's for the 6-piston calipers are 420.615.107.C and 420.615.108.C; each is available through audiusaparts for $607. I can't confirm that these will fit on Lamborghinis but they are what Audi uses for the calipers and are designed specifically to work with these rotors. I presumed -- but haven't confirmed -- that the major differences between the Audi and Lamborghini P/N's for the calipers is the paint job and the price.

You'd also need pads and brackets of course, and a few other odds and ends depending on how complete a setup you want (e.g., bigger dust shields and integrated wear indicators are part of the OEM setup but a lot of aftermarket BBKs leave those out).

Not that you said otherwise, but just to reinforce it: the dominant cost is the ceramic rotor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts