Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new never installed carbon fiber engine bay kit for the Aventador. (does not fit S). This is brand new and never installed. The quality is amazing. It is a total of 5 parts. I paid around $3,500. However I am open to any reasonable offers to get it off my hands.

Air gun Sleeve Trigger Grey Gun barrel

Hood Building Automotive design Sleeve Collar

Luggage and bags Hood Bag Material property Wood

Eyewear Hood Sunglasses Bumper Gadget

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will this fit a 2013 roadster?
Scratch what I said above, after more research for the roadster it says this...

Rear Firewall Panel and Side engine Shield in the area of the hatch support mounts will need to be trimmed slightly when fitting to a Roadster

·
Registered
515 Posts
I had c/f engine surrounds done and it takes the motor to a whole new level - I never go to a show without opening the hood. If this is a OEM Lamborghini set then the money he wants is cheap- I paid over $5000 for mine. I was advised to get the OEM set because some others "MIGHT" fade with all the heat but don't know if it's true or not??
Would also recommend you get a set for the trunk but make sure you get the piece behind the windscreen wipers replaced as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with the above. The engine bay is boring with all the plastic OEM covers... FYI, I do not even have any asking price on this... I am simply willing to accept any reasonable offer to get them off my hands. So please feel free to send me an offer if you are interested. You won't insult me :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Wow! I can't believe no one who owns an AV hasn't bought this - it makes the engine bay look so much better. I'd buy them BUT already paid FULL RETAIL to get them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! I can't believe no one who owns an AV hasn't bought this - it makes the engine bay look so much better. I'd buy them BUT already paid FULL RETAIL to get them.
I agree, and the price I am willing to do is very low. I can't tell you how many people have contacted me saying they want it, then change their mind... It is ridiculous how many are not serious and waste my time saying they will pay then disappear. I had one person offer me $500 shipped.....I mean seriously? I don't think people on a Honda forum would even offer something that out of line.....

·
Registered
257 Posts
Agree with all they make the car; open up the bay and WOW. Already have a set installed with eh carbon X brace. If anyone has an AV, and wants that extra pop; this is the item to get

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Happened again! low offer and I said I will go up $350 and guy said no! So this no price thing is not working out... Let me change this. I will do this for $2,450 shipped to the USA. Please do not send me a message asking if I will do $2,000, I will not. This is the lowest I will go. NON NEGOTIABLE at this price I have now posted. Any offer lower I will not respond to.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Happened again! low offer and I said I will go up $350 and guy said no! So this no price thing is not working out... Let me change this. I will do this for $2,450 shipped to the USA. Please do not send me a message asking if I will do $2,000, I will not. This is the lowest I will go. NON NEGOTIABLE at this price I have now posted. Any offer lower I will not respond to.

Can you get me a quote for shipping to the UK?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts