Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Clearing off my both original brand new from factory yet to be install Aventador Carbon Fiber Engine Cross Bar & Front Aventador Carbon Mirror Assembly Set. Already verify with Lamborghini dealer that It can be install on all Aventador models.

Carbon Engine Cross Bar USD 4000 before ship.
Carbon Mirror housing each USD 3800 including shipping.
Carbon Mirror set USD 7000 including shipping.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If everyone think the way that you have, then Lambo factory might as well don't sell those carbon accessories to us end users since it can get cheaper price from other source.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are you sure that Audi headlights are used in Lambo factory cars? Maybe you can names few of the Audi headlights that can be install on Huracan, Aventador & Urus models.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
I agree with AngelOfMurci!!!!!! Actually you can take it to a Bicycle shop that specializes in Carbon tubes. They can make it and probably better quality then Factory depending on the cost and quality of the shop. There are many aftermarket shops that sells aftermarket parts for all current Lamborghini models including some older models for 1/10 the price and better quality. I know because I have personally bought many carbon parts for my Diablo. You just have to shop around!!!! Of course you wont get a part that's uhmmm "Factory" part.
But it all takes time and most of us dont have that kind of time... Best buy it from Royduke if you need it right away. I am sure his price is very competitive!!!!

Just my 2C

1 - 20 of 25 Posts