Lamborghini Talk banner

FS: 2019 Lamborghini Huracan 580-2 SoCal 3,290 miles

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Lambo2018 
#1 · (Edited)
2019 LP 580-2 which I bought from Ogara Lamborghini in SoCal with approx 1,000 miles on it- I am the second owner. No accidents or damage to the body and is in immaculate condition. The hood, bumper, fenders, lights, mirrors and side skirts have Ceramic Pro Paint Protection Film Installed. Ceramic tint on side windows and clear tint on the windshield. Transparent Engine Bay with forged Carbon, Style package which includes black exhaust tips and more. 20 inch wheels in gloss black, Electric and Heated seat, Techno Package, Lift, Navigation, front and rear sensors, rear camera, beautiful “Unicolor patterned” full leather black interior and patterned leather roof lining ( with small Italian flag colors in seat centers under the black “Huracan” text). Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber spoiler installed by Avant Garde in Los Angeles. Never tracked/always garaged/under warranty.

This car truly looks the business and has gotten more positive attention than any exotic I’ve ever owned. The exhaust tone and pops/crackles are incredible on this one. Really stunning example that I hope is fully appreciated by the next owner.

Sold pending funds

Beverly Hills, CA
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Lamborghini aventador
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel
Sticker Logo

Beverly Hills, CA
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Lamborghini aventador
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel
Sticker Logo

See less See more
#9 ·
Hey guys, I am new to the forum. First, it's an honor to be a part of this community. I am looking at buying my first lamborghini within the next 12 months. I am currently looking at a 2019 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2 Coupe RWD
What do you guys think of this car, things I should watch out for & how do they hold their value? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.