Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2017 Lamborghini huracan lp580-2 in beautiful Arancio Borealis Pearl Effect paint with matching orange interior and color match calipers. Car is in perfect condition!

full clear bra
Lamborghini race exhaust
Electric & Heated seats
Window tint
Nav system NAR
Vehicle lift system
Clear engine bonnet
Bluetooth hands free
Anti theft package
Branding package
Floor mats with matching leather
RVC with parking sensors
GGT
Techno Package
TEB and forged wheels

VIN: ZHWUC2ZF3HLA05919
MILES: 5300
PRICE: SOLD

Please pm me with any questions!

Joe

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,506 Posts
Beautiful car! GLWS

Reactions: Joeklambo20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
Love the color.......has it sold yet and if so how difficult or complicated was the private sale route?

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
Still available, haven’t listed anywhere but here yet. Gonna list it this weekend a few places.
With the recent surge in popularity I am surprised your beauty hasn't found a home. May I ask what are you replacing it with?

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
Yea same here, haven’t been trying to hard to sell it, still looking for an aventador s roaster. So not in a rush to sell, until I find one!
That is the best way to be. When you are desperate to sell or buy for that matter you never make good decisions. I looked for a nice Aventador S Roadster before I gave up and ordered my new EVO RWD. I just couldn't find the right one. Either the color was wrong or the spec was lousy. As long as you're patient I am sure you will find the right car. Good luck & Happy Holidays!

Reactions: DocLos

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
That is the best way to be. When you are desperate to sell or buy for that matter you never make good decisions. I looked for a nice Aventador S Roadster before I gave up and ordered my new EVO RWD. I just couldn't find the right one. Either the color was wrong or the spec was lousy. As long as you're patient I am sure you will find the right car. Good luck & Happy Holidays!
It’s the number one reason as to how I acquired my wealth... buy when you want to, not when you have to. Sell when you want to, not when you have to. Applied it to the stock market and real estate. Never failed me.

you hold all the cards in life, why let someone else be the dealer?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
Looking for an aventador roadster 2015 plus with under 10k miles
I am not sure where your located but I would talk with either Jeff or Chase at the Charlotte dealership and they give you a heads up if they take one in trade. Right now they have a 2014 with a little less than 2K miles so it does not match your search criteria but they can be on the look out if one should come along.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am not sure where your located but I would talk with either Jeff or Chase at the Charlotte dealership and they give you a heads up if they take one in trade. Right now they have a 2014 with a little less than 2K miles so it does not match your search criteria but they can be on the look out if one should come along.
Thanks for the heads up I’ll give them a call!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
Thanks for the heads up I’ll give them a call!
I would.....they have shipped two cars to me in central Texas 6 months apart and both went off without a hitch. If you do buy a car from them ask them to use Matt Chestnut as the shipper his rig is brand new and super clean. Matt is very personable and easy to communicate with.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts