Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
$500k? That's optimistic for a coupe
To be able to say, "Fcuk you, have a nice day" and still be loved, plus like everything else, instant gratification usually comes at a price :cool:

No moping around for 6-12 months! There is absolutely no rush or need to sell so might as well try and make it worthwhile.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Verde Scandal is a pretty rare color. Someone might pay a decent markup just to say they have the only one around. GLWS, beautiful color.

·
Registered
838 Posts
$500,000 and your going to charge for shipping?
Ok. I know that's 'standard' for buyer to pay for shipping no matter the prices, but if it was me selling my car for that kind of price, "free shipping anywhere in the US" would be a nice little 'thanks for buying this car' perk.
Appropos of nothing, but just my reaction.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Is this color a tricoat or metallic? Looks lighter with a yellower tint than VI.

Can't wait to see it in person in a couple of weeks!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
You have an Aventador and you've only gone 80 MPH? You lying SOB!

For a "FCUK YOU car with that FCUK YOU color"....you shall get a "FCUK YOU" price of $399K!!! Hahaha.....

GLWS....get ready to lose big!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There's nothing to be lost here. If it doesn't sell at $500 , it'll just be driven and definitely harder than 80mph :)

A few hundred more miles and it'll be broken in and ready for shift sector this weekend!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
This car was at Shift S3ctor in California, and supposedly owned by a 17yo kid. Really hope he's okay.
Ah yes, the vultures are out to gorge on another's misfortune and partake in perpetuating misinformation throughout the interwebs.

Nope, not 17.

Nope, not the 1st supercar owned.

Nope, no excessive speeds were involved.

Yes, everybody went home with all their limbs albeit with a dash of bruised ego, if that matters to anyone at all.

And to those who have been so quick to glorify this tragic mishap for interweb fame, I hope the day never comes when you find yourself are in a similar situation. But if you do, well perhaps it can help shape you into a more considerate person.

Happy motoring!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Glad he is okay. I don't think anyone on the forum is having a good time about this. Some misinformation yes, but definitely with good intentions i think.

Insurance will cover this and a dent on the ego for sure. Been there before myself

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Glad he is okay. I don't think anyone on the forum is having a good time about this. Some misinformation yes, but definitely with good intentions i think.

Insurance will cover this and a dent on the ego for sure. Been there before myself
Does insurance cover fcuk you damages? Sorry, couldn't resist.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts