Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo LP570-4! Being 1 of 110 models being produced worldwide, 10 made it to the US and only 2 are known to be street legal, including this rare ride!

This car was originally owned by Lamborghini Long Island where it raced the 2013-2014 Blancpain Super Trofeo series. Horsepower was increased by Lamborghini to 620HP.

As you imagine it performs as it should and leaves nothing to be desired whatsoever! This Gallardo Super Trofeo LP570-4 is just perfect as is. It is a total showstopper everywhere it goes. You can drive it to the store to pick up groceries or take it to the track. Whatever your heart desires, this Gallardo Super Trofeo can provide!

With purchase, the new owner can transfer the Montana LLC at no charge! It is always advisable to check your local state laws regarding driving this vehicle on your roadways.

Asking price is $179,999

List of specs and information

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Truly awesome
How it’s street legal is beyond me
I would love to drive it to get groceries.
Menacing!
Fastest Uber Grocery vehicle around!

Installing a passenger seat from OMP, proper windshiled and glass windows for both the driver and passenger side with the regulators, to name a few to make it street legal.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Any issues with insuring the beast? I heard that the Montana LLC route can be an issue if you god forbid had an accident

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any issues with insuring the beast? I heard that the Montana LLC route can be an issue if you god forbid had an accident
Other than the two very mild hairline pain cracks on the fender and rear bumper, the car is mechanically perfect and excellent. No issues.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've heard different things....but that was one of the primary reasons I avoided it and the worry about awkward police interactions. Should you find an insurance company willing to insure your LLC or add your LLC onto your current policy as an insured party that should work and imagine thats what the thousands (?) of exotic owners who go the Montana LLC route do.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've heard different things....but that was one of the primary reasons I avoided it and the worry about awkward police interactions. Should you find an insurance company willing to insure your LLC or add your LLC onto your current policy as an insured party that should work and imagine thats what the thousands (?) of exotic owners who go the Montana LLC route do.
Yeah that's the major factor that deters one from registering Montana plates. State Farm was fine with it and also heard from owners that Hagerty has no problems insuring using a Montana LLC as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts