Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I have loved this car from the day I got it, but alas it is time for something different! This car is in excellent condition. The interior leather is spotless, the exterior is free of nicks and dings, and there are only very minor scratches on the undercarriage. I have a Lambo car cover as well. I bought it with 4,277 miles on it and it has been one of the best cars I have ever owned from a mechanical standpoint. The clutch was replaced before I bought it (at 4,005 miles) and now has 86% of its life left. Other than replacing an oil level sensor that was leaking at 4,488 miles, I have had no mechanical problems whatsoever. I have all of the detailed service records, including for the last annual service and brake flush that was performed at 11,957 miles. The battery was replaced at approximately 10,000 miles.

The exterior color is Bianco Monocerus, interior is Nero Perseus with white Q-citura stitching. It comes with the Interior Leather Package I, Branding Package, rear view camera, anti theft system, and HomeLink. I have the original sticker that shows an MSRP of $242,935. It also has a carbon fiber spoiler. I have the original spoiler but am missing a pin that would be required to install it back on the car.

Known flaws: Tires are getting worn, there is a slight scratch on the windshield that other people don't see (but I do), there is only one key, the owner's manual is not the original manual that came with the car, and there is a slight blemish in the clearcoat on the rear wing. This is all disclosed in a PPI that was performed at 11,957 miles, which I am willing to share.

My professional photographer friend just finished a photo shoot of the car and once I get those pics I'll add them to this post. For now I have attached my own exterior pictures taken with my phone earlier this week, and some interior shots from when I originally bought the car.

$139,995
12,047 Miles
Located in Houston, TX

PM me for more info, or email me at [email protected].

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Looks real nice, good luck with the sale!

Registered
This is basically my car but a convertible instead of a coupe. I love the classy interior choice of mine and I know the new owner will as well. Great car, good luck with the sale.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Thank you. Much appreciated. By the way, Blu Cepheus is my favorite color....perhaps the next one will that color.
Blu Cepheus should be pretty cool.......taking delivery this Saturday and I am pretty stoked.

Premium Member
Absolutely gorgeous... GLWS!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts