Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned and garaged this baby since early 2015, second owner. Always year dealer serviced in So Cal or Las Vegas. Black leather with stitching, branding, rare scorpio wheels no marks, transparent engine, lights in engine cover, lifetime XM, all options, travel etc. It all works, 2 keys, battery tender, cover, all docs and window sticker. Tires over 50%. All tools, never used. Plastic still on the floor mats.

rear full.jpg
rear.jpg
side view.PNG
int.jpg
Available for viewing in Las Vegas. Clear MT title in my legit LLC, sole owner. Offers starting at $135K. Just 8,500 miles as of today. Lastly, engine compartment signed by Valentino and Fabio Lamborghini. Full front clear BRA, Lojack. Needs nothing except for a new owner.

Mature owner. Upgrading to 12 cylinder, wife does not want to drive it, so life goes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
This looks like a great deal! I would scoop this up if I was in the market for a clean LP. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: G3T

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks. Let me know if the tires are in need of replacement only due to age for the dealer. I thought the new owner should have a choice of which brand they want.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got a great offer on an AV, Price drop to $126,000 for a quick sale.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m trying to find out what snap but I think it’s 80% plus left I can’t find the last document on that but it was service by Lamborghini in Las Vegas. I have the complete document but I missing that part the only thing they recommended it’s getting to be time to replace the tires due to age not due to wear. Never a hiccup on this car.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just found the note on the clutch if this makes any sense 1.1 mm of wear,
I hope that helps. Very small type on the order repair form and report.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
e mail me at [email protected] thanks

i’m getting number of inquiries no doubt due to the price of mileage I’ve added a few photos sorry I can’t do better for now I’m really buried in my business this week.
9140DF22-BEEB-4C26-92FF-5124C2B14C3D.jpeg
A750552C-79C6-424D-9F64-2DE0746B8B78.jpeg
7A9619EB-7BD1-4F60-A026-F993C79C0260.jpeg
45429F7D-81FE-449C-90E2-F0569CA30CD2.jpeg
docs.jpg

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, I have had calls and sent docs for the background. Even done a Facetime. I located the window sticker, it was a fairly loaded car, has all the good stuff. FYI, I am not waiting a month for someones financing, I have an excellent trade in offer now working a deal later this week I hope

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dealer offered just below my asking ,and it is to deal with. Just thought someone here might want a super clean car without dealer markup. CA dealer said it is a 136-138K car all day long. I have no issue trading it, just working on closing the gap and small details on another. It was the dealers opinion this value will not change through next Summer if miles are not overdone.

·
Registered
236 Posts
pi i like your car...just debating on yellow.
also i noticed your car has no lift.
your bottom line 126?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts