Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
09 LP560TT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

After 5.5 years of ownership, it's time to list the LP. Since the day I picked her up, I spared no expense in making sure she was always in absolute tip top mechanical condition and it proved to be money well spent as she was as reliable as they come. Over time, I tastefully modded the car to improve both its looks and ability, which in turn allowed the car to run with the typical modern day supercar. She's plenty quick, handles very well, and looks the part.

Year: 2009
VIN: ZHWGU54T29LA07736
Miles: 35k
Color: Verde Ithaca
Interior: Nero Perseus
Options: CCB, E-Gear, Electric/Heated Seats, Rear View Camera, Leather Package II, Transparent Engine Bonnet, etc.

I originally had my sight set on the car as it was owned locally by member of a car club and I loved the color. He had owned the car since new and drove it regularly. When he decided to move on from it, I picked it up and went through the car with a fine tooth comb to make sure it was as perfect as it could be mechanically. When it came to cosmetics, I took the car to Phil at Detailer's Domain to have a full paint correction, Xpel clear film, and Modesta ceramic coating. He regularly maintained the car to ensure it remained in perfect condition. Throughout the years, it would get an annual major to ensure she was always in the best possible mechanical condition as well.

Two years ago, I made the decision to add a turbo kit to the car to modernize it a bit, as newer cars were just too fast. That was a great decision, imo, as it completely transformed the car. I went with a Heffner Performance bolt on 800hp kit. She's been dyno tested to confirm power numbers and has run flawlessly since day one.
---------

Mods on the car are as follows:

Exterior
RSC SL Wing - $3200
RSC Side Skirts - $3600
Xpel Clear Film (Complete front end, mirrors, roof, side skirts, rear bumper, etc)
Modesta Ceramic Coating - $5000
New Windshield (<1000 miles ago) with ClearPlex installed since day one - $6000

Interior
MA Carbon Instrument Cluster Surround - $1000
MA Carbon Auxiliary Gauge Surround - $500
KLA Extended Paddle Shifters - $700
RSC Carbon Center Console - $800
RSC Carbon AC Surround - $800
Lamborghini Connectivity Unit - $2800

Drivetrain
Heffner Performance 800hp Bolt On Kit - $30000

Suspension
JRZ RS-Pro Coilovers - $5000
Custom Spacers - $350

Maintenance
(Performed by Jason Giannetti of Giannetti Performance and/or myself)
  • Major Annual Service (performed every year regardless of mileage) - Engine oil, gearbox oil, differential oil, brake fluid flush, spark plugs, filters, etc
  • Coolant, cabin filters, and air filters were replaced every other year.
  • Rebuilt both front calipers in year one as I noticed a sticky piston which would cause a shimmy after braking. Also took the opportunity to install new brake pads at the same time ($800)
  • New AC compressor installed two years ago when the old compressor started to whine.
  • When the turbo kit was installed, we went above and beyond with heat management to ensure that there would be no issues with the kit. The turbos have blankets, we used high quality heat shielding on the inside of the bumper, necessary shielding for the hoses, etc. We wanted to make sure it would be 100% and it has been. The goal was to make it as OEM as possible. Given it's track record with reliability, knock on wood, I feel we achieved that goal.
  • As preventative maintenance, at the time of the turbo kit install, we flushed/bled the E-Gear system to ensure it had fresh fluid, installed a new fuel filter and oxygen sensors to ensure proper fueling abilities, and performed a compression test to confirm the engine’s health.

-------
In pursuit of full transparency, the car has an accident reported on its CarFax. I happened to be present the day the “accident” occurred with its original owner (before my ownership), as we were both members in a local car club. We were all driving through the twisties in our area when a random car decided to join the party. Unfortunately, the uninvited guest was following too closely behind the LP and was unable to stop in time during a panic stop. He tapped the rear diffuser on the LP and cracked the leading edge next to the right exhaust tip. There was no damage to the bumper or any painted surface, it was just the actual diffuser itself. The owner at time, decided it wasn’t even worth fixing since you could barely see the crack. However, being that a police report was filed and he was issued a payment from the other party’s insurance, it was unfortunately reported to CarFax. When I purchased the car, I actually ordered a replacement rear diffuser and installed it myself as I wanted the car to be 100% perfect. I still have the original diffuser and I have the receipt for the replacement that I purchased. As stated previously, there was no damage to any painted surface, so the car still has an all original factory paint job.

Needless to say, the car has been a labor of love over the past 5.5 years and an absolute blast to own. I never cut a corner and always made sure that the car was in perfect mechanical condition for when I decided to do a top speed run or hit up the twisties. Hopefully she can make someone else happy for many years to come…

Asking Price: $129,999

SOLD!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just sold my 2011 Verde Ithaca Spyder with Heffner kit. The excuse for half the lookers was "I wish it was a coupe." Yours will move fast at your price point! GLWS, Beautiful car.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Premium Member
09 LP560TT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind words everyone, hopefully she finds a good home!

Man, I just picked up a 06 Gallardo with Heffner kit on it last month back. If I would of seen this then I would of picked it up. Looks Great! And is that a water/meth kit I see on it?
No water/meth injection. What you see in the front trunk is the water tank for the heat exchanger.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,843 Posts
That is one whole lot of car for the price, beautiful!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everyone, hopefully she finds a good home!

No water/meth injection. What you see in the front trunk is the water tank for the heat exchanger.
Yeah, I knew that as mine is located in same place. What through me off was the red wire which at second glace is obviously for trickle charger quick disconnect is my guess or something. I thought it was a hose line to another reservoir below. But Yeah love the car it's clean and well priced. GLWS

·
Premium Member
09 LP560TT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm looking for one like this and like the fact that you've got a NY plate😉 See my post above. Text or email me as much of the service history as you have. I'm in Syracuse.
Sounds good, I will reach out.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Dave don't sell it is a perfect car and stupid fast besides you're gonna get kicked out of the chat with no Lambo 🤪🤪🤪🤪

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Sent PM.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
well, that broke my heart... lol

Reactions: Lambojason1

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
My last car was a 2015 GT3. This will be my first Lambo so who knows, Maybe I'll reach out soon and pay you extra for that GT3RS you have :)
I literally just sold my 3RS on Wednesday this past week. God it was a a beauty and a bad ass car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Lambojason. The car went to me kind sir. I had a 2014 Gated R8 followed by a 2015 GT3 PDK. This is my first Lambo and hoping for the best!

If anything changes after this weekend I will let you know :) My friend listed his 650S that I really wanted the day after I paid for this lambo so.. Unless I fall in love with the LP she will be up for sale soon.

P.S. I have brand new Michelin Pilot spots 4, New wheels and Diffuser arriving before the car gets here.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts