Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my 2008 Gallardo Superleggera. It was purchased from Paramus Lamborghini in April of 2020. It has 9800 original miles. It was purchased with 8600 miles. It has operated flawlessly for the past 12 months. Prior to delivery to me, Paramus Lamborghini went over the entire car and replaced the fuel filters and anything that was needed.

The car is a true non-smoker car,, the interior smells as fresh as it did upon delivery when new. The interior is Full Alcantara and Carbon Fiber.

This is no average Gallardo. The Superleggera is fully decked out in Carbon Fiber, Alcantrara, Light Weight Wheels. Lamborghini did everything to save weight and the Superleggera even got a different ECU tune compared to the Gallardo.

You will see in the photos a BMC Air Filter system, made in Italy. In my opinion this system should have come from the factory as the Carbon Fiber filter canisters really set off all the Carbon that the Superleggera has, it compliments the car beautifully. It is simply a bolt on. There were absolutely no modifications made to the car to install this. I have the entire Factory air box system in perfect condition (that is being sold with the car).

When the car was purchased it already had a Larini Exhaust system with Larini Sport Cats. There are no CEL’s (check engine lights) with this system as the cats are still doing their job. The car run amazingly, absolutely no “droning” inside the car.

I upgraded the battery to an Antigravity unit with a matching CTEK Battery tender. This is a unique battery as it has a built in “jumper”. If your battery ever dies, the battery always “holds” a certain amount of charge to get you going again. There are key fobs to activate this feature, no need to pop the frunk,( front trunk ) Another benefit of the Antigravity battery is that it weighs 19Lbs VS. the factory battery at 59Lbs.

There is a PPF on the entire front end including the front facia, front fenders, and hood.

There have been 3 previous owners prior to me. The first owner owning it for close to 9 years. I have the factory manuals that are n a super cool Alcantara holder. I have two sets of keys. The factory tools kits are also present. The CD changer and Navigation CD also come with the car. I also have the factory Superleggera car cover made specifically for the High Wing option.

Please message me with any and all questions. I welcome in person inspections. I am available to assist with shipping and will do everything in my power to make sure your new Superleggera gets shipped safely. Shipping is of course the responsibility of the buyer. This vehicle is being sold in as is condition with no expressed or implied warranty.

I reserve the right to end this auction at any time, as the vehicle is being listed locally and advertised through other websites.

Paramus performed a Egear Snap showing 80% Clutch Life Left at 8600 miles.

I am asking 143,000.00. I am open to reasonable offers. I am located in North East Pennsylvania. PM me for additional pics or videos or any information you request. Thank you.

SL#1.jpg
SL#4.jpg
SL#7.jpg
SL#6.jpg
SLBooks:Keys.jpg
SL#5.jpg
SL#9.jpeg

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sounds too cheap considering other listed SL's - GLWS!

·
Registered
SL #7007
131 Posts
GLWS! Thanks for helping me out as much as you did! Whats in store next?

Reactions: TommyBalboni

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Look at the abomination LNB just posted up last week and the price! 😳
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, I have to agree with you. Sometimes you need to just not purchase EVERY accessory that's available.

Reactions: LABrit

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,315 Posts
Tommy, after your journey last summer you are selling already? If you don’t mind me asking, why are you selling? Your car looks amazing.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tommy, after your journey last summer you are selling already? If you don’t mind me asking, why are you selling? Your car looks amazing.
Thanks Clyde. The car is absolutely Spectacular. I just don't drive it enough. It is a total shame to have her sit.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What mod is coming off the engine there into the sides of the engine bay?
That is a BMC Air Filter System similar to the Sesto Elemento and the Super Trofeo. The Carbon Air Cans really compliment the SL really well. No modifications were made to the car, this is a simple bolt in. Remove Factory box and install this. It is completely reversible.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts