Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it might be time to part ways with my beloved Nera, and I figure a good place to start seeking a prospective buyer would be on the various lambo forums. So I have posted this ad across the 3 I know of (TL, LP, and L-T), and here are the quick facts...

Car was purchased late '07 w/ 1k miles on it from Lamborghini Houston, which was the original selling dealer and took it in on trade from the original owner, who decided he wanted a spyder. I am the 2nd owner.

Options include Navi, Egear (original clutch is still tickin!), Clear Bonnet, and Heated Seats. (Neras came mostly loaded w/ limited options).

13.5k miles at time of post. I averaged about 3000 miles a year, or about 250 a month!

100% clean title, no accidents, excellent condition in and out (kept in covered garage, never seen snow and rarely rain).

Serviced exclusively through Lamborghini Beverly Hills per or ahead of schedule as needed or recommended (all records available).

Car has seen no performance mods ever. 100% stock. Tinted windows/taillights/reflectors (all removable), clear bra, and clear oem front reflectors are the only aesthetic mods.

I pump nothing but Chevron 91 octane and have it washed every week.

Any other questions, feel free to PM me!

I need $140k to get out of this car free and clear which is what I'm looking for. BUT, if you have excellent credit, I have made arrangements for an assumable loan with my lender and you can take over my payments with $0 down @ $1500/month. I'm pretty sure that's the best terms you're gonna get to put you in a Lambo. Granted there are a lot of payments left, but the APR is low, and you can always in turn market the payment vs the payoff when you decide you're done with the car.

If there are things I'm omitting that should be referenced above I'm all ears and appreciate the feedback, as well as any referrals.

Thanks for your interest! :)
Ali

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds great, Nera's are awesome, pictures may help your sale though!
Here's a link someone on LP replied to my ad with. It's a TON of shots of my car (albeit from a couple of years ago, but it's still relatively pristine).

Board Message

If this isn't kosher, lmk and I'll remove this post.

Ali

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just bought one a week ago and somehow missed this ad! Beautiful cars - post up some photos! Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update!!!

Hey guys, forgive the bump, but I just did a search across ebay and autotrader and it would appear there are no Neras currently for sale so I wanted to be sure anyone looking for one knows mine is still on sale. Here's the latest...

New price is $129.9k firm
New mileage is 17k
Will include new clutch as part of sale
Loan is no longer assumable (as was in initial post)

Any questions PM me and thanks for your interest!

:)
Ali

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Good luck with the sale!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts