Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
I'll tell you what...Pandemic or not, cars are definitely selling...

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I really messed up by dropping the price, get this my car was on cars.com for sale at 121k..I had 20 leads that I wasn't able to respond because they all went to spam mail..because cars.com emails has FRAUD in the text!!

So the current buyer was trying to get hold of me when the car was 121k..he sent me three emails all went to spam..finally he texted me by that time I had dropped the price..as soon as he saw the new price he basically overnighted the deposit and picked it up, I had already made the deal at the new price..

Check your damnn spam!! 😁😁

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
Wow!!! Now that's a pain. At least it's sold now.

·
Premium Member
1,887 Posts
I really messed up by dropping the price, get this my car was on cars.com for sale at 121k..I had 20 leads that I wasn't able to respond because they all went to spam mail..because cars.com emails has FRAUD in the text!!

So the current buyer was trying to get hold of me when the car was 121k..he sent me three emails all went to spam..finally he texted me by that time I had dropped the price..as soon as he saw the new price he basically overnighted the deposit and picked it up, I had already made the deal at the new price..

Check your damnn spam!! 😁😁
Wow, note taken.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey Toolie, congrats on the sale. So where did it go?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sounds very similar to when I sold car to you. I was offered more but had already committed to you and honored our agreed price.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I had 20 leads that I wasn't able to respond because they all went to spam mail..because cars.com emails has FRAUD in the text!! Check your damnn spam!!

Interesting. Maybe that explains why I have never once gotten a reply by “messaging” ANY listing using the cars.com mobile app.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts