Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Putting up my 6 speed manual Gallardo for sale. I have owned the vehicle for the previous 6 years and have not put much mileage on it. Although it hasn’t had much mileage put on it has had the yearly maintenance/fluid changes and has been started regularly and driven around the block. This is a higher vin# 04 (over 1000). The car currently has 33,390 miles on it and shows like new. I have seen many Gallardo’s with far fewer miles that don’t come close in condition to this one. The previous owner was a car show fanatic and I was told he never drove the car much above 4500 rpms. He enjoyed the car more for car shows. The service he had done was done at a Lamborghini dealership in Texas. ( Lamborghini Dallas if my memory serves me correctly). This is a low owner, no story, ready to drive vehicle that needs nothing other than a door handle cover (currently out getting painted and will be put on this week). The only modifications on the vehicle are ones that I have done since taking ownership. They include the front bumper/carbon fiber splitter, carbon fiber wing with backup camera, LOC exhaust, full stereo with amp and custom box/sub and center dash control covers. I have all the factory parts that will come with the car including the original bumper, exhaust and stereo.

$105k located in the Bay Area, California.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow that is clean. I'm thinkin about it, but GLWS either way.
Thank you. Let me know if you want to schedule a time to see it, have it inspected, or want any specific additional photos.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car is currently in the shop getting its yearly maintenance/fluids so if someone buys it the service will be freshly completed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have received a few questions asking if the clutch has been replaced. Yes, it was replaced at 22k miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts