Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make or can make a peice of carpon fiber or some other kind of material that can go under the front spoiler and wrap up the front and sides about an 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch to protect the paint and cover up past scrape damage on a Murcie?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Do a search on Front Spoiler Protector and read what I have am selling. if interested lets discuss.

Regards,
BR :wave:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you make that out of carbon fiber and have it wrap upward 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch, flush with the bumper?

·
Registered
335 Posts
3M makes what is called Heleocopter blade tape. Its an adhesive transparent tape that is put on the front surfaces of blades to prevent stones from chipping away at them. I got a rool a few years ago somewhere on the web. Works great. Be sure to use a heat gun to remove /replace it. I use it for fender behind back wheels.

·
Registered
21 Posts
yes Ben does

215mph is his name on this site..he made a chin protector for me..did a great job..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks great, but I need it to wrap up the front and sides of the bumper about 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch. Can he make that in Carbon Fiber?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Scott - If you want to wrap up 1/4-1/2 inch, then helicopter tape will work.
I did my car and have almost a full roll left over. I'll let you use it if you want, pm me for details.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your help, put I am looking for a finished product that covers the whole underneath of the bumper. I want to cover the damage I have already at the underneath edge of the bumper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts