Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Registered
Scrape armor said they are working on the STO skid plates, estimated it would be ready later this year.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
OP, I had SlipLo placed on my 2019 580-2 but it wasn't necessary so I did not place it on either my 2021 or 2022 EVO. The ground clearance for the EVO is pretty decent and with the FAL, for me at least, the SlipLo was overkill.

Premium Member
Purchased Scrape Armor and was going to install it when I had the car PPF鈥檇. Very thorough kit, well thought out鈥ust wasn鈥檛 keen on drilling into a new car. It鈥檚 been 2,000 miles now and so far so good. The front height is much easier to manage than the GT3 (though that lip is easy/cheap to replace on the GT).

Would let the Scrape Armor go for a song if anyone is interested.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I bought the skid plate from Shardul at UltimatePD for under $300. Took less than 2 hours to install with a Rivet gun from Amazon. I had an Autocross event and didn't want to scrape the front bottoming out. The 580 has a tendency to squat on tight cornering.

Roads here are horrible after heavy rains. This morning I drove my Huracan past a pothole 4 feet in diameter that was 4-6 inches deep.

Instead of repairing the potholes, the City sprays white paint around the edges of the pothole. Guess what washes off after the next heavy rain?
Lol, I know that is hard to believe. Last week it was an obstacle course.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Did you say let it go for a song? Fear not I won't post a music video but I was tempted............

• Haha
Reactions: NetSec

Premium Member
Purchased Scrape Armor and was going to install it when I had the car PPF鈥檇. Very thorough kit, well thought out鈥ust wasn鈥檛 keen on drilling into a new car. It鈥檚 been 2,000 miles now and so far so good. The front height is much easier to manage than the GT3 (though that lip is easy/cheap to replace on the GT).

I will say the front end lift on the GT cars I feel is the best in the business. It was lightning quick. Lambo and others not so much.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I will say the front end lift on the GT cars I feel is the best in the business. It was lightning quick. Lambo and others not so much.
My Gallardos were considerably faster than the Huracans which is super slow. In fact I can't even see if it is moving unless I look at the horizon. Another thing I would like to see improved.

Registered
Although not a Lamborghini, this video shows the installation of the SlipLo on an Aston.

He also has a six month update on how the SlipLo protected his front spoiler.

I have it on the Vantage and it has saved me twice.

He speaks rather slowly so you might want to speed up the video to 2X.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
SlipLo is relatively inexpensive, easy to install plus NO drilling, can I get an Amen?

Reactions: Cliff.1620

Registered
What is the actual ground clearance on a stock EVO has anyone measured the height of the front bumper. Wonder how it will be after installing novitec springs

Registered
SL #7007
I use Sliplo on all my cars that are lowered/low front lip.
It's a piece of mind scraping the plastic than any carbon pieces.
During black friday, they have buy one get one and under $100 for two packs.

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk
I also used this. My R8 was lowered 1鈥 and it didn鈥檛 have a front lift. This saved me a bunch of times. I had pieces left over so I put them on the SL for the hell of it. But I haven鈥檛 scraped the SL anywhere.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I have one piece left so I measured it for you.
That is plenty thick enough to serve its intended purpose. When they installed SlipLo at the Charlotte dealership they were impressed with the ease of installation and the post install appearance. Heck, the price is tough to beat..............but I still feel it鈥檚 not necessary on the Huracan. YMMV.

Reactions: Cliff.1620

Registered

PM sent.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts