Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a few years driving finally got pulled over for no front plate!! Jezz go find so criminals to hassle!

Officers are pretty petty in Elk Grove.

Anyway, 200.00 for an oem lp560 plate bracket!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,450 Posts

Reactions: Colleen-EezePlate

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well after a few years driving finally got pulled over for no front plate!! Jezz go find so criminals to hassle!

I feel your frustration towards the petty things law enforcement choices to focus on. It was actually nice during the height of covid and they only stopped people for actual crimes, now it's back to generating revenue.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I just broke down since I do not want to keep getting pulled over all the time. I ordered a plate holder from bullstuff. As much as I hate to run a plate. id rather not deal with the PO-Po's on a weekly basis . ONE less headache.

·
Vendor
142 Posts
P

Thanks again Russ for suggesting the EezePlate - with the holiday weekend, I have neglected to be online! :) You are the best.

Yes, please have a look at the EezePlate - a no drill, quick release front license plate. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out! As for the tow hook mounts, we had a client here today who has given us their tow hook mount and requested the EezePlate - they were at Mosport on Saturday and the hassles of taking the license plate off and putting on the physical tow hook for tracking was so frustrating he called yesterday and asked how quick could we install :) -- love local clients. Thanks to everyone for their support and Happy 4th Long Weekend to everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts