Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2009 Gallardo, the car is super clean, only 21k miles… Really happy with the car overall.

On the day I got the car, I went for a drive, everything was fantastic… I got back to the house pulled into the garage and was just getting familiar with the car. I decided to try the front end lift system. Pushed the button, it went up just like it was supposed to… Pushed the button again, went back down to normal, then then the light continued to flash.

I shut off the car, didn’t think much about it and went to bed.

The next morning, I pulled the car out and went for a ride. About 5 minutes into the ride, the lift light began flashing again. When I got home, I tried the front lift again and nothing.

I shut the car off, started it again and tried the button. The light flashed quickly and the pump started, but the front didnt lift. The error light then stayed flashing.

I have driven the car 5 or 6 times since then. The lift light always flashes. It almost seems like the system thinks the front end is up and positioned the valves to lower the car.

Is there any way to reset this system without going to the dealer. The closest dealer is 3 hours away.

The system has no leaks, the fluid level is right where it needs to be. The pump works.

It is a frustrating thing to see that light flashing the entire time I’m driving.

Any help would be great.

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo - Final Edition
99 Posts
Try to see if maybe the fuse shorted... it is on the passenger side under the dash, right where the floor mat ends, you will see the fuses. I have a 2013 and it is fuse #1 (30amp) which is the very first on the bottom rightside corner but it may be different in yours

1 - 2 of 2 Posts