Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Diablo VT
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the car goes into service to have the e-brake fixed and brakes flushed I want to have the roller skate wheels removed from under the front bumper. After closer inspection I see where the are some small spider crakes in the air vents directly above those roller wheels. I assume that this it from the impact of the bolts that connects those wheels. Wondering of much do y’all think it would cost to repair and paint those areas? Or would it take a complete repaint of the front bumper? I know 99.9 percent would never even notice this and I’m probably being anal. Is it even worth fixing??
White Hood Automotive lighting Light Black
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting
Automotive lighting Hood Liquid Automotive tail & brake light Orange
Automotive lighting Hood Liquid Eyewear Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
the problem with the skates is that they load up the sub-frame, which is non-structural just to support the body panels ( and not the suspension or main frame). Those marks are from the skates getting loaded up, and pushing into the fiberglass bumper, its probably not from the bolts or screws). So you are right to take them off. I left mine on.

to fix? you car is absolutely amazing, so I wouldn't stress or obsess about it, and you can always fix it at any time.

if it were me, I would leave it

I would first determine if the paint is all original. if it is, I might be inclined to just leave it alone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.