Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I just bought a 2004 gated manual with front bumper damage. I am doing all the work which is pretty minor but am looking at aftermarket bumpers. Any input on brand, fit and quality would be greatly appreciated. Lee

·
Vendor
1,572 Posts
From all the aftermarkets they all will need work done for fitment from past selling experience. I do have discounts at pretty much all of them and have a few OEM good used if you decide t stay stock.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hi Everyone. I just bought a 2004 gated manual with front bumper damage. I am doing all the work which is pretty minor but am looking at aftermarket bumpers. Any input on brand, fit and quality would be greatly appreciated. Lee

for 2004 G, u can consider the front bumper from John of IMS. He is a member, as well as a vendor here.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've always like the aggressive lines of the LP Superleggera. I went with the Renown bumper, great looking bumper.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have darwinpro and it has lots of carbon fiber its also a little different View attachment 293179
I had purchased and had installed that Darwinpro SV Front Bumper but not Carbon Fiber, on my 2004 Gallardo. I love the aggressive look of the bumper, the best look I've seen for the Gallardo. Nice upgrade/update. I love it. It does bring down the front end due to the diffuser make. I had to have my front Spring/Shock lifted to its max and it's still close to the ground, gotta be careful. I added some skid plating to the bottom. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I love the look Ragin Bull. Clearance might be an issue. How was fitment? Glen, I am making a parts list and will send you an email.Any one use any of the other ones? Hey where do I find the renown bumper? Also do you have the IMS contact info?Lee

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks guys. I love the look Ragin Bull. Clearance might be an issue. How was fitment? Glen, I am making a parts list and will send you an email.Any one use any of the other ones? Hey where do I find the renown bumper? Also do you have the IMS contact info?Lee
Fit was/is great! looks like it belongs and came that way.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is silver with Black Wheels and tint. It is the one Joel in Florida posted about a month ago. Hey Ragin. I ordered a duraflex LP style bumper. I was afraid yours would be too low. We live outside the city and need ground clearance quite often.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I cancelled the duraflex order. Too many questions about fit and quality. Anyone using the other aftermkt bumpers?

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,208 Posts
Lee, why not consider an original pre-LP bumper? If you are putting this car together for a driver and track car why not just go with original? Seems to me you’ll spend so much time on fitting it and getting it exactly right that you would be eating up time and resources better spent elsewhere on it.

document and post everything you doing, by the way. And you can start with a name for your ride. Lance needs a name for his cousin...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts