Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fraud Alert!!!!! Don't send your wheels to MARK PERRAULT!!!!!

I sent him my BBS RS2 faces to build me a custom set of wheels 4 months ago and he's just a bunch of lies!!! He had told me my wheels were suppose to be done one month ago and now he's not even responding to my messages or calls. Very professional Guys sounds like a tool. If he would take only one minute of his time and give the client a update people would feel ok. But when a client calls and you leaving him hanging with no response that's a no no!! Hopefully he sends me back my wheels so I can continue my build.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Fraud Alert!!!!! Don't send your wheels to MARK PERRAULT!!!!!

I sent him my BBS RS2 faces to build me a custom set of wheels 4 months ago and he's just a bunch of lies!!! He had told me my wheels were suppose to be done one month ago and now he's not even responding to my messages or calls. Very professional Guys sounds like a tool. If he would take only one minute of his time and give the client a update people would feel ok. But when a client calls and you leaving him hanging with no response that's a no no!! Hopefully he sends me back my wheels so I can continue my build.
Does the guy have a physical store or shop or garage? If so, why not pay him a visit? Call him at his business phone number 24X7.

many methods to ‘hunt’ him down

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the guy have a physical store or shop or garage? If so, why not pay him a visit? Call him at his business phone number 24X7.

many methods to ‘hunt’ him down
Im not sure. I was referred to him from some one else. He has a IG account.

·
Registered
56 Posts
No he gave me his address.
So why not go visit him in person, unannounced? I'm not trying to be funny, but seriously, if someone has my wheels and is actually doing what you allege and you know his address.....Me, personally, I'm going to get my wheels back.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So why not go visit him in person, unannounced? I'm not trying to be funny, but seriously, if someone has my wheels and is actually doing what you allege and you know his address.....Me, personally, I'm going to get my wheels back.
Hes in cali im in new york. Very hard for me to go over there at the moment.

·
Registered
766 Posts
You know his name, you know his address.

did you Google the address and see if the location is a residential or business address?

please post the address on this message board, maybe forum members can help out.

if it’s a business address, get the general phone number of the business and get all your friends to flood the number, making their ability to do business futile.

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You know his name, you know his address.

did you Google the address and see if the location is a residential or business address?

please post the address on this message board, maybe forum members can help out.

if it’s a business address, get the general phone number of the business and get all your friends to flood the number, making their ability to do business futile.
its a residential . his address is
411 W Seaside Way
init 1404
long beach CA 90802

1 - 20 of 21 Posts