Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,032 Posts
They’re both incredible colors, but if I had to choose today it would be Verde

Reactions: octechnologist

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good luck on your search. My criteria for colors is the same as yours. Couldn’t agree on price on one car local to me and have been hunting almost daily ever since.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Definitely needs clear bonnet. My other must have is sportivo interior.

maybe you can make them an offer that’ll make it worth forgoing that option for now.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can it be swapped in though? I wouldn’t be able to live with those louvers even for a day.

From what I’ve gleaned... LNB doesn’t budge very much on prices.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I’ve read on here that the dealer can switch it out for around 7k... I dealt with NB’s McLaren store and they wouldn’t budge.

Ive seen several 580’s with that interior. For that price and miles I’d still stick with a 610.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you object to anything in particular about that winged Verde 610-4 recently at Roy’s?

I was apparently a day late on that one. Maybe showing my hand here on the forum the night before worked against me :)

Oh right! Sportivo interior. Will have to google that. Never seen it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is Sportivo generally this bright interior? We’re not competitors then because I prefer the mostly solid black.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Verde Mantis at Cats was nice. I didn’t really care for the wing in the photos at least and I really don’t want all leather. I feel with my size I’d wrinkle the seats easily.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interesting. So Sportivo is something other than leather? I guess I wasn’t aware that seat wrinkling was a size issue. I’m 6’3” and 215. Does that mean leather seats would unavoidably wrinkle for me?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sportivo can be in leather and alcantara from what I’ve seen. I have about 40-50 pounds on you so it’s a little harder for me to get in and get out. I think you’d be fine with all leather. Chicago Motors cars has a Verde Mantis with Sportivo coming in but has 25k miles...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Even the Arancio 610-4 with the louvers is gone now after sitting for ages.

I think we’re seeing a panic buying phase instead of a surge of car listings due to covid distress. Seller’s market.

So much for trying to negotiate the undesirable features away :-/

1 - 17 of 17 Posts