Lamborghini Talk banner
141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, new member here and just bought an STO yesterday. I've been following this thread during my search and wanted to get a few quick answers so I can make it sound like it should on delivery day. The exhaust valves closing sucks, and I would like to keep valves open all the time and have it done automatically every start, rather than manually engaging valves open... Does it make more sense to plug the vacuum line instead of purchasing the forza controller? Does the controller/ remote need to be activated every start? What is the best solution for all of us that want it always loud?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all, new member here and just bought an STO yesterday. I've been following this thread during my search and wanted to get a few quick answers so I can make it sound like it should on delivery day. The exhaust valves closing sucks, and I would like to keep valves open all the time and have it done automatically every start, rather than manually engaging valves open... Does it make more sense to plug the vacuum line instead of purchasing the forza controller? Does the controller/ remote need to be activated every start? What is the best solution for all of us that want it always loud?
hello for my part I disconnected the 2 pipes below the steroid and it works very well

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello for my part I disconnected the 2 pipes below the steroid and it works very well
How did you plug the vacuums and are there any pointers/advice you can offer up? My STO was delivered yesterday afternoon and the valves closing under 4500 rpms during my drive home was highly irritating lol. Any walkthrough to correctly plug the lines would be greatly appreciated! Is there any disadvantage of this rather than getting the Forza controller? I Would prefer not to have to use a remote/press open setting each time i get into the car.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,435 Posts
In defense of Forza when I start my Lamborghini there is a certain routine, press button on Forza controller, shut off engine Start/Stop, and raise the FAL so, it's not that big a deal. I was also advised by @Shahaf2911 that the Forza Controller can help avoid engine drone.
In addition, there is an easy fix with Forza Controller to have the valves open at startup every time, see link.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts