Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Forza exhaust valve controller arrived today.

I wanted to install it but had dinner plans with my wife. My son had come home because he caught Covid so gave him a job to do.

He said it took about 10 minutes to install. 15 minutes to find the solenoid.

It’s well built.

From my perspective this is the perfect solution to the delayed valve opening. Works great as I just tried it out. Won’t be able to get any driving videos because now we are in the middle of snowstorm.

Will try to take a video in the garage.He are some pics so you get an ideas where it’s placed. Also included a pic of the text my son sent me that he completed his job for the evening, lol.

Hood Automotive lighting Purple Violet Automotive design

Shoe Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
454 Posts
Garage goals.
Lets hope this is the last of the snow so we can make a video of stock vs valve controller.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
The Forza controller sits in the engine bay, correct? Any issues if it gets wet?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Garage goals.
Lets hope this is the last of the snow so we can make a video of stock vs valve controller.
thanks man. This current storm is such a mess.

let’s hope we can all get together soon

The Forza controller sits in the engine bay, correct? Any issues if it gets wet?
Yes, its not supposed to get wet. That’s why it was placed there. Other electronics are in that vicinity and seems to be a safe location

That is one big dog. I’m guessing 150+ lbs?
She’s a 120-130lbs GSD. Will be 14 this year. She is our last one from Germany. My second best dog. Her mate was the best dog i have ever had the privilege to care for. He passed last summer. He won almost every competition he entered globally ScH 3/IPO 3. Their last puppy sold for $30K.
Nice work fastmd.
Thanks brother.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Thanks. How did you secure the controller in place? I guess when washing vehicle cover it or can it be disconnected?

·
Registered
296 Posts
This may have been covered elsewhere, but I am assuming that the controller for the stock exhaust valves have their own fuse. Before I installed a remote exhaust controller on my car, I wanted to see how much of a difference it would be so I just pulled the fuse that held them closed. After I was satisfied that the improved exhaust note was acceptable, I ordered the kit form the UK and installed it in five minutes.

It may be worth checking to see if a simple fuse pull is possible before removing hoses and bumpers as some have had to do. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
OP, when you get around to checking the Forza controller hopefully you will add to the chorus of positive reviews.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Had the car out yesterday and today. Works great and no issues. I recommend.
So, then you can keep the valves open all the time if that is your preference, correct?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
So, then you can keep the valves open all the time if that is your preference, correct?
Albert are you getting your dealer to install it for you? Sure seems like the right fix.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Albert are you getting your dealer to install it for you? Sure seems like the right fix.
Yes Russ, in fact, Chase said they would install it prior to delivery as well as swap out the crappy speakers. I will make sure to have those items well before the STO arrives at the dealership and UPS them there or have them sent directly to the dealership ℅ Chase.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Yes Russ, in fact, Chase said they would install it prior to delivery as well as swap out the crappy speakers. I will make sure to have those items well before the STO arrives at the dealership and UPS them there or have them sent directly to the dealership ℅ Chase.
You are so lucky to have found that dealership and a SA who understands how to treat their customers.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
You are so lucky to have found that dealership and a SA who understands how to treat their customers.
Yes, and it gets better still but enough said. ;)

1 - 20 of 136 Posts