Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a Public Service Announcement. I think this is a valuable and useful forum and membership only costs $20USD/year. If we all can afford Lamborghinis' we probably could afford twenty bucks a year.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Are you crazy! Who advised you to start such controversial discussion anyway? Oh that鈥檚 right it was me. 馃お
This site is worth its weight gold and I鈥檓 all for supporting it.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you crazy! Who advised you to start such controversial discussion anyway? Oh that鈥檚 right it was me. 馃お
This site is worth its weight gold and I鈥檓 all for supporting it.
No Russ I take full responsibility. It reminds me of the Rocky movie where Rocky is thrown out of his locker because he is not a good gym prospect and feeling somewhat disheartened he tells Adrian:
"I must've had 20 bucks taken outta there in the past six years. It don't sound like much, but it adds up."

I guess in our case in 6 years that would be $120, it doesn't sound like much but it adds up.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that what you think
I am surprised at you
I guess it adds up ;)

Premium Member
$20 is a cheaper alternative for you two to communicate.
That鈥檚 all I see, Russ and you
LOL, yes I cannot deny it. Sometimes Albert and I are having more than our $20 worth of fun.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL, yes I cannot deny it. Sometimes Albert and I are having more than our $20 worth of fun.
Not so fast Russ. I have been active on the forum for 4 months that means I have only used $6.67 of my dues. That would mean I have $13.33 left in my account. That adds up to a lot more keystrokes.

Premium Member
Far be it from me
To get in the way of this blossoming four
Month bromance
Lol, I don鈥檛 how, but maybe we just have too much time on our hands. Albert took the place of my therapist.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol, I don鈥檛 how, but maybe we just have too much time on our hands. Albert took the place of my therapist.
Oh, I see, in that case let me do the math at $200 hour for 8 hours a day for 4 months. Russ I think that's going to be a big bill so in that case you can just sign over that EVO to me when it arrives.

Reactions: Russk
1 - 11 of 11 Posts