Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have for sale what looks to be a Vorsteiner Aventador rear wing. MSRP is $4,995. Came on a car I bought and I removed it. It’s in excellent condition with gloss black supports. Asking $2,500 plus shipping.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Believe the Vorsteiner comes with a bottom (stock Wing) as well. With this, assume you need to drill the stock wing to mount? Do you have a pic with it on your car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Believe the Vorsteiner comes with a bottom (stock Wing) as well. With this, assume you need to drill the stock wing to mount? Do you have a pic with it on your car?
Yes, you would need to drill this into the stock bottom wing unless you buy or use another bottom wing as a spare. This was on a Murcielago, although made for an Aventador, so I don’t have the bottom wing.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yes, you would need to drill this into the stock bottom wing unless you buy or use another bottom wing as a spare. This was on a Murcielago, although made for an Aventador, so I don’t have the bottom wing.
Anyone know if the Stock bottom and Vorsteiner are the same or is the wing bottom more reinforced to hold the strain of the wing at speed? Anyone tap into the stock bottom wing, is there clearance issues as you bolt on something like this.

Finally, what are you looking at price wise? May be willing to take a chance to see if I can make it work. My nervousness is the mounting to the stock bottom wing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone know if the Stock bottom and Vorsteiner are the same or is the wing bottom more reinforced to hold the strain of the wing at speed? Anyone tap into the stock bottom wing, is there clearance issues as you bolt on something like this.

Finally, what are you looking at price wise? May be willing to take a chance to see if I can make it work. My nervousness is the mounting to the stock bottom wing.
I doubt the secondary wing offers any additional support and I don’t think the carbon one would make any difference clearance wise so you shouldn’t have any issues. $2,500.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts