Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very nice color combo, decent mileage, extremely good condition inside and out. Nero Osyris over two tone red and black. I’m including an icloud link to a detailed video I recently took of the inside and outside of vehicle at the end of the post. Here are main details and options. I bought car a year ago with 18,000 miles, it currently has 21,500. Car had just two issues when I bought it, first was the AC compressor, so I had Lamborghini Orlando replace it last year with factory Lambo part rather than trying to go the cheaper and probably smarter alternative, that’s the OCD in me. Second is the evap sensor code that comes up every now and then, P0442. PPI shop from Marshall Goldman, Lamborghini Orlando and Steve at Omega Motorsports all have said the same thing, it doesn’t affect the vehicle at all, to just get an OBD2 scanner and get rid of it whenever it comes on. Car has been flawless aside from that, and I made the changes I thought would give this car the best driving characteristic. Here are main options and upgrades:
-Front lift (‘05 and up)
-4 brand new PS4S tires
-Wheels powder coated black
-Calipers powder coated red
-LOC exhaust
-Fabspeed test pipes
-Fabspeed quad tips
-Clear engine bonnet
-RSC Supperlegera carbon wing
-Carbon interior (steering wheel, dash, center console, door handles, e brake)
-New head-unit with bluetooth and Apple Car Play
-RWD conversion
-Aluminum buttons to replace plastic ones
-Seat warmers

I’ve not personally seen a nicer Gallardo, and it’s a manual to top it off. Vehicle is located in Jacksonville, FL. I welcome PPI.

Price: $105,000

iCloud video link:iCloud

·
Registered
208 Posts
Did i miss what year your car is? Looks super clean!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
just looking out for you my man. Car is gorgeous. GLWS! Don't settle for less.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm interested, but I've got a few questions (for OP or anyone). Please excuse my ignorance as I'm looking for my first Lambo.

Is there a negative perception for powder-coating the wheels/calipers (similar to painting a car)?

Is the sensor code just a nuisance or could it be an indication of future issues? I've had sensor issues on a BMW before that never went away and drove me absolutely nuts, but it wasn't an actual issue. Has anybody else had this issue?

What's the opinion on the RWD conversion? I'd honestly never heard of this before seeing this car, so I don't know what to think.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm interested, but I've got a few questions (for OP or anyone). Please excuse my ignorance as I'm looking for my first Lambo.

Is there a negative perception for powder-coating the wheels/calipers (similar to painting a car)?

Is the sensor code just a nuisance or could it be an indication of future issues? I've had sensor issues on a BMW before that never went away and drove me absolutely nuts, but it wasn't an actual issue. Has anybody else had this issue?

What's the opinion on the RWD conversion? I'd honestly never heard of this before seeing this car, so I don't know what to think.

Thanks for the help.
Hi, the powder coating is just a matter of color preference and doesn’t affect value as long as it’s quality work, it looks stock. Most people will think the black wheels and red calipers match the car colors better than the stock silver wheels with black calipers but if someone wants to change wheel color to silver as an example, it’ll be around $500 for the entire set.

The sensor the mechanics have told me it’s just a nuisance, I’ve not had any issues with car, drives perfect. Every now and then you just have to delete code. Other option is to have mechanic go through the engine and start replacing rubber hoses but I stayed away from that option as I prefer to not have engine played around with unless the car actually needs it since car is running great. There are other threads about it in this forum which may be helpful to ease your mind.

the RWD conversion is amazing, tons of people get it done and there are some very detailed posts about them. As long as car isn’t turbo charged, I prefer it. I live in FL so I don’t have to worry about snow and this platform easily handles 500hp on just the back wheels without feeling over powered. Makes the handling feel a lot more nimble and takes off a good amount of weight. I have all components to put it back to AWD for the next owner as well. It’s a very simple conversion, just bolt on and bolt off.
I’m located in Jacksonville. If you’re interested in making a deal just let me know via PM and I’ll send over my cel. Thanks[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi, the powder coating is just a matter of color preference and doesn’t affect value as long as it’s quality work, it looks stock. Most people will think the black wheels and red calipers match the car colors better than the stock silver wheels with black calipers but if someone wants to change wheel color to silver as an example, it’ll be around $500 for the entire set.

The sensor the mechanics have told me it’s just a nuisance, I’ve not had any issues with car, drives perfect. Every now and then you just have to delete code. Other option is to have mechanic go through the engine and start replacing rubber hoses but I stayed away from that option as I prefer to not have engine played around with unless the car actually needs it since car is running great. There are other threads about it in this forum which may be helpful to ease your mind.

the RWD conversion is amazing, tons of people get it done and there are some very detailed posts about them. As long as car isn’t turbo charged, I prefer it. I live in FL so I don’t have to worry about snow and this platform easily handles 500hp on just the back wheels without feeling over powered. Makes the handling feel a lot more nimble and takes off a good amount of weight. I have all components to put it back to AWD for the next owner as well. It’s a very simple conversion, just bolt on and bolt off.
I’m located in Jacksonville. If you’re interested in making a deal just let me know via PM and I’ll send over my cel. Thanks
Thank you for the info. Is the Carbon interior from factory or aftermarket?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the info. Is the Carbon interior from factory or aftermarket?
[/QUOTE]
I believe it’s aftermarket since I rarely see Gallardos with that much carbon and don’t think some of the pieces are a factory option. I bought car like that already.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
did you do the RWD conversion or was it done prior's to your purchase?
the RWD conversion, the LOC exhaust, Fabspeed down pipes and RSC Superleggera wing where all done during my ownership. I had it done with Steve from Omega Motorsports. He’s a great guy, very well respected in the community.

·
Registered
287 Posts
the RWD conversion, the LOC exhaust, Fabspeed down pipes and RSC Superleggera wing where all done during my ownership. I had it done with Steve from Omega Motorsports. He’s a great guy, very well respected in the community.
Hi Roberto,

Have you sold this car? I'm in the market...

Thanks,
Marcus

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.