Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased for my 2012 gallardo SL but never got them installed i think they fit all years gallardos they are extended and in real carbon fiber custom made here are some pictures of the item twill color and finish is exactly as oem i am asking $1200 for them shipped great add on to the interior , they are sold new with no warranty since the person that made them does not provide a warranty since they are custom made products , will answer to the best of my knowledge any questions regarding the paddles or the install , theres a video that shows how to install and tools to use that i will provide link to

Attachments

·
Registered
SL #7007
265 Posts
Yeah, don't know what's going on but this guy has been PM'ing me saying you stole these.... This guy sounds like BS but its just enough drama for me to pull out. GLWS........
Photograph Product Screenshot Font Line

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yeah, don't know what's going on but this guy has been PM'ing me saying you stole these.... This guy sounds like BS but its just enough drama for me to pull out. GLWS........ View attachment 302643
Look at my post about this guy and all the post on google honda and mercedes forums did not want to mix things up , but will update the listing

sorry on his behalf

paypal did there job a closed his account and refunded me on the part he did not send

got tired of waiting more than a year and not installing , report has bean made and paypal fowarded all the log to his account and why they did the refund And all the people that this guy screwed , look him up carbon kindom and Mindaugas Tamosiunas
[email protected]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look at my post about this guy and all the post on google honda and mercedes forums did not want to mix things up , but will update the listing

sorry on his behalf

paypal did there hob a closed his account and refunded me on the part he did not send
If you can please report the comment , do you have a cell i can reach you

·
Registered
53 Posts
You dont need to PM FRAUD YOU OWN ME THOSE PADDLES AND AVENTANDOR ONES. YOU THOUGHT WE SO POOR LIKE YOU TOLD ME SO YOU CAN SCAM US? I REPORTED TO LAYERS AND POLICE FEDEX AND PAYPAL AND ETC GOT EVIDENCES THAT CLEARLY SHOW YOUR FRAUD. now be honest and return what you own you blacmailed me with 300 emails and told im to poor to defend myself - i got many clients that can put my name on top of your lies in my 40 years i never stolen not a single dollar! WHEN MY MOM DIED I ASKED TO WAIT A LITTLE I HAD FUNERALS WHAT YOU TOLD ME- ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM! is that how honest and nice people act?

yes i made delay - but only delay im guilty as making mold until it perfect taking time- you dont have right to fraud honest and hard working people. IM CALLING ALL THE BROTHERS THAT WORK HARD LIKE US - BEWARE THIS BUYER HE MUST BE IN PRISONING AND NOT TO DRIVE ANY CAR - BUT TO THINK HOW HE ACT. BUT LET A GOD JUDGE YOU - AND FOR YOU I OFFER TO RETURN MONEY AND PARTS THAT YOU STOLEN UNTIL POOR PEOPLE NOT GONNA VISIT YOU WITH USA POLICE DEPARTMENT AND SHOW YOUR PLACE.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I just ordered a set from Carbon Kingdom as well and Mindaugas has been nothing but amazing to me. His communication is way quicker than i expected and hes been sending me update pics along the way.
If what he is saying above is true, Reckless... you gone and messed up.I don't know the whole back story but i am a VERY long time member here and what i just experience with Mindaugas is top notch quality and service. Just my input for your fellow forum members. Also... I think i paid like 800 for these paddles. Not 1200 like OP is trying to ask for. So FYI to you all who are interested.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just ordered a set from Carbon Kingdom as well and Mindaugas has been nothing but amazing to me. His communication is way quicker than i expected and hes been sending me update pics along the way.
If what he is saying above is true, Reckless... you gone and messed up.I don't know the whole back story but i am a VERY long time member here and what i just experience with Mindaugas is top notch quality and service. Just my input for your fellow forum members. Also... I think i paid like 800 for these paddles. Not 1200 like OP is trying to ask for. So FYI to you all who are interested.
My price is my price i know what i payed and what i went true whit him , google him and google me and that speaks for itself
800 if ypu get nothing or have to pay a lawyer is a lot

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thank you sir for the trust we now pushing them to have more in stock. Like you saw if we been frauds - 1. we would ask full payments- but we never do that. 2.after we finish orders we always sending photos and videos.
3.After only full done only we ask in full payment. what kind of fraud wait and do like that they grab money and run we never hide never as truth on our side.

Yes for us been pain delay - but only delay - we never faced any frauds im not so stupid to fraud anyone and to do 1 time business. im 40 years 2 degrees university student and i do long relationships selling 10 or more then those guys invite more friends and business grow.

Mighty Kratos - Please help me here,. Powerfull Scott Please help. Honest Felipe please help. i got tons of happy customers only with highest quality! we made so many parts in last years for Lamborghini -so many options in parts that if i post community gonna be blown away what we do others not even close!

John the mighty seller with Shadul respected seller - Please chime in you made with me deals just tell the truth im not affraid!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You dont need to PM FRAUD YOU OWN ME THOSE PADDLES AND AVENTANDOR ONES. YOU THOUGHT WE SO POOR LIKE YOU TOLD ME SO YOU CAN SCAM US? I REPORTED TO LAYERS AND POLICE FEDEX AND PAYPAL AND ETC GOT EVIDENCES THAT CLEARLY SHOW YOUR FRAUD. now be honest and return what you own you blacmailed me with 300 emails and told im to poor to defend myself - i got many clients that can put my name on top of your lies in my 40 years i never stolen not a single dollar! WHEN MY MOM DIED I ASKED TO WAIT A LITTLE I HAD FUNERALS WHAT YOU TOLD ME- ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM! is that how honest and nice people act?

yes i made delay - but only delay im guilty as making mold until it perfect taking time- you dont have right to fraud honest and hard working people. IM CALLING ALL THE BROTHERS THAT WORK HARD LIKE US - BEWARE THIS BUYER HE MUST BE IN PRISONING AND NOT TO DRIVE ANY CAR - BUT TO THINK HOW HE ACT. BUT LET A GOD JUDGE YOU - AND FOR YOU I OFFER TO RETURN MONEY AND PARTS THAT YOU STOLEN UNTIL POOR PEOPLE NOT GONNA VISIT YOU WITH USA POLICE DEPARTMENT AND SHOW YOUR PLACE.
ok then why you had me waiting 1 year plus to send nothing ?
Google yourself and see what people say about you and your scam you bean running

dont hava s second more for you to spend

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
My price is my price i know what i payed and what i went true whit him , google him and google me and that speaks for itself
800 if ypu get nothing or have to pay a lawyer is a lot
I googled him... nothing.
So you admit you ordered from him. You have the product, and you filed a claim against him which won in your favor. And now you still won't pay him for the product you have in your hands. AND you are jacking up the price 400 to sell it here on the forum. yea, that makes a LOT of sense.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

USA POLICE CAN CARE LEES ABOUT YOU AND THE ONLY ONE THAT IS GOING TO HAVE A SURPIRCE IS YOU PLEASE SEND FRIND AND FAMILY LOL DID NOT WORK WITH ME , you are but hurt coz i in at least a bit of your scam caught up with you thats the name of the game you did me dirty once , and you are lucky i dont have time but you will be surprised remember got address to you your partner and all you laying scums Got all the emails

·
Registered
53 Posts
what you faced with me you talk with me. you stolen from me 1. galardo paddles 2. aventandor paddles 3. money 850$

is this honest?

you want more proves?

1. you asked me on messanger to send them to one adress after i send Fedex you erased your post about that! that is not a fraud?
2, i working with detectives and we near end of your frauds!

why took me so long like 5 months not years to redone because you got first paddles our and mold been twisted we agreed to exchange them for free- did you returned bad ones no! where are they?
all these parts done with chemicals and custom those paddles one of the hardest items you can make why kla or china people do them in metal - because i worked 1 year to do them perfect because that is crazies hard construction.

to reply into your photo- guy polish own us 3000$ FOR 2 YEARS AND HE TRYED TO FRAUD US LIKE YOU NUMEROES TIMES. ONCE HE PAY WHAT HE OWN WE BE HAPPY TO SEND HIS ORDER. HOW YOU PEOPLE ACTING IS DISGUSTING YOU RIPPING HARD WORKING PEOPLE OR BLACMAILING IF THEY HAVE LESS MONEY REMEMBER WHAT YOU told - im rich you poor yopu not do to me anything. that clearly say your lifestyle.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So you admit you ordered from him. You have the product, and you filed a claim against him which won in your favor. And now you still won't pay him for the product you have in your hands. AND you are jacking up the price 400 to sell it here on the forum. yea, that makes a LOT of sense.
Budy i payed for all the items i hace first got money back for the one he did not send and my price is my price look at my paypal bill will make you fell better ? You are standing by someone that never delivered yet ? Lol crazy he did the same to me with videos and all , good luck with him maybe with this you do get something

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what you faced with me you talk with me. you stolen from me 1. galardo paddles 2. aventandor paddles 3. money 850$

is this honest?

you want more proves?

1. you asked me on messanger to send them to one adress after i send Fedex you erased your post about that! that is not a fraud?

why took me so long like 5 months not years to redone because you got first paddles our and mold been twisted we agreed to exchange them for free- did you returned bad ones no! where are they?
all these parts done with chemicals and custom those paddles one of the hardest items you can make why kla or china people do them in metal - because i worked 1 year to do them perfect because that is crazies hard construction.

to reply into your photo- guy polish own us 3000$ FOR 2 YEARS AND HE TRYED TO FRAUD US LIKE YOU NUMEROES TIMES. ONCE HE PAY WHAT HE OWN WE BE HAPPY TO SEND HIS ORDER. HOW YOU PEOPLE ACTING IS DISGUSTING YOU RIPPING HARD WORKING PEOPLE OR BLACMAILING IF THEY HAVE LESS MONEY REMEMBER WHAT YOU told - im rich you poor yopu not do to me anything. that clearly say your lifestyle.
You got them on the mail i have mail confurmation and all ready provided all to my lawyer so keep on laying buddy

·
Registered
53 Posts
yes dont worry police already and detective on you. i told you giving us fake adresses and lying and erasing messages and after 5 month posting for sale same paddles honest? you thought oi dont read this lovely forum where all guys like family and help? if i was real fraud i be burned after first deal her i better sell then be like you.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

is this honest?

you want more proves?

Loo
look him up on honda forums and here also

Attachments

1 - 20 of 147 Posts