Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mint condition, nothing wrong, ready to go, full stock, fully serviced. Factory carbon fiber interior, diamond stitching black leather seats with Alcantara roof liner, new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires with new TPMs, carbon ceramic brakes, factory front lift, 27kmiles. First owner had 12 years, so I am essentially the second owner with the exception of the dealer. I have put nearly 10k miles on it in the last 2 years. Only problem encountered was a leaking e-gear actuator, which I had rebuilt by HiTech Exotic. I am in Louisville, KY.
Email: [email protected].

The Lynx Grigio is a very interesting color, similar to shark skin with a high metallic sparkle reflecting multiple colors. Very appreciated at car shows.

I have a loan on the car with Wells Fargo and looking at how to sell.

Car is listed in Autotrader.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Do you have a recent clutch reading ?
I do not have a clutch reading. In Louisville, the closest dealer is 250 miles away. I am very adept at working on cars so I do my own maintenance. All I can say is that it shifts and holds well. I drive in Sport mode and the engagement is as it should be. By 2008, the egear had gone through a few revisions so they are much better with lifespan.

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
446 Posts
Nice car, I love the Grigio Lynx. I was ready to buy one in that color before I stumbled upon my Midnight (Fontus) Blue which is just my own personal favorite. Now I see it as a toss-up between the two because I see now the lighter colors show the lines and contrasts of the car better...... Maybe next time on a Huracan !!
Anyway, jchrisf, how did you know the E-gear actuator was leaking.... was it obvious fluid evidence on the floor, or was it symptom related (like sluggish engagement) ??

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I was looking, I wanted the green, yellow, orange colors you typically associate with Lamborghini - but the selection is very limited in my area. When I saw the Grigio Lynx, it had a lot of color in the metallic flakes and can really show the lines in the right light when clean. I thought it might help understate the car as I was not really looking to be flashy, but it still draws a lot of attention.

The actuator was visibly leaking from the end cap so I removed and sent off for rebuild to Hi Tech Exotic. It pools in the pockets on top of the transmission, so it can leak without leaving drops on the ground. I replaced a hose too as local hydraulic shops can make quality hoses much less than Lamborghini. Lamborghini does not make the hoses anyway, and I have an aviation quality stainless braided teflon hose for less than $100.

Reactions: FontusBluG

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
128 Posts
I am unable to PM as new user. Is this an LP car? I am new to the Gallardo and it seems like 2008 was a transition year. Color and price are a nice match for what im looking for!
2009 was the first LP year, this car is a prelp. Looks super clean though, good luck to OP.

Reactions: jchrisf
1 - 11 of 11 Posts