Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I had posted this up already a while ago but anyway, finally got my Superleggera muffler off the car and its for sale, in good condition, complete with tips. You know what these go for, I'm looking for a quick sale, $2200 shipped anywhere (unfortunately shipping rates are high). Questions feel free to ask, thanks

Comes kitty approved

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello there, yes it's still available - grilles are you referring to upper or lower? I'll have a lower set available from non-SL, the SL tips fit but it's tight, SL muffler tip grilles are very hard to find and silly expensive

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello there, yes it's still available - grilles are you referring to upper or lower? I'll have a lower set available from non-SL, the SL tips fit but it's tight, SL muffler tip grilles are very hard to find and silly expensive
[/QUOTE need the lower set and the tail pipes can you send me photos and cost on what you want on them thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
[/QUOTE]
hi i have just seen the exhuast tip they are the rigth ones need the grills lower for both sides let me know on the cost thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts