Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rare 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo SE #186 of 250 ever produced. I’ve owned this car for the last 7 years, Lamborghini produced only 250 of the SE (Special Edition) in celebration of the 40th Anniversary of Lamborghini. About a third that were produced came to the US. This Gallardo has not been mechanically modified in any way (except for LOC exhaust, I do have original that will come with the car) . It is all original as delivered from the factory. Not a scratch anywhere, 2 little minor paint chips that need to be pointed out. Never tracked. Color is Arancio Borealis (Pearl Orange) with Black Leather interior, orange accents and branding (Lambo Bull) on the head-rests. This vehicle is equipped with a 5.0 Litre V10 producing 520 HP through the 6 speed E-Gear transmission (original clutch) . Note: In 2006 the 520 HP engine, new designed dual-stage exhaust, shorter gear ratios and tighter steering radius were developed. Interior enhancements include a multimedia system for a CD and two memory slots for MP3. The console has a screen for the rear view camera that automatically activates when placed in reverse. The SE Model has black exterior and orange interior highlights not available on any other Gallardo’s. These black exterior highlights include the roof, vents over the rear lights, air intakes front and side, see-through engine bonnet and collapsible side mirrors. Interior highlights include orange piping, orange accents on doors and console and lambo-bull branding on head-rests. Titanium Callisto wheels, sports set up, heated power adjustable seats, navigation system and anti-theft alarms are included along with dual AC & Heat adjustments. Paddle shifting is also an option along with the standard automatic control or, if you prefer, the quicker shifting sport mode. There is also an anti-skid mode for wet or icy conditions. A front end lift system gets the Lambo over those road bumps that could scrape. Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires are the choice of Lamborghini for this model. An all black car cover with the Lamborghini Logo comes with the purchase along with the original manuals, valet key and two sets of flip out operator keys. In closing all I can say is that it drives and handles like a dream. The Gallardo is very fast, powerful and the V-10 engine produces a sound that is unbelievable! Be ready for lots of attention because it is a real “head-turner“. Mileage approx.23k Thanks for looking.

Mileage: 23k

Price: $95k

Vin#: ZHWGU12T56LAO2814

Exterior: Arancio Borealis

Interior: Black/Orange

Body Style: 2 Door Coupe

Engine: V-10 520 HP

Transmission: 6 Speed E-Gear

Make: Lamborghini

Model: Gallardo
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not had a recent snap, clutch is original, I have not used the car in the last year and a half.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a buddy that has 29k miles on his 05 Gallardo and still going strong on his oem clutch. I’m Not going to fix something that is not broke?

Reactions: lanan

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a buddy that has 29k miles on his 05 Gallardo and still going strong on his oem clutch. I’m Not going to fix something that is not broke?
Absolutely, no reason to replace if it ends up not needing it soon! I recommend getting a clutch snap so you can get what you are asking out of it. Without it, I may be interested in it but for about 10k less so I can replace the clutch if needed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The car looks great but based on your post history it seems that you used this car as rental since at least 2015. I think the fact that it was a rental car is something you should disclose to potential buyers in your initial post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
236 Posts
That and the fact the that center console is bubbled beneath and around the window switches, but hey honesty in advertising...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The car looks great but based on your post history it seems that you used this car as rental since at least 2015. I think the fact that it was a rental car is something you should disclose to potential buyers in your initial post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is my personal car and was used to promote my car rental business, did I rent it out to high end clients yes, mostly used in music videos and weddings, I'm not trying to hide anything

1 - 13 of 13 Posts