Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2003 Muricelago (6-spd) for sale. Here are the details:

Year: 2003
Mileage: 12k miles
Exterior: Azzurro Aquarius
Interior: light blue / black
Extras: Tubi exhaust (muffler and secondary cat bypass)

Asking price: $228,000

Car is in excellent condition and has no prior accidents. Please let me know if you are interested. I am not in a hurry to sale, but I will entertain offers. Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Baron

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Wow, that looks like Roy's car. I can't believe both are for sale. This color must be seen in person. It's absolutely stunning.

·
Registered
163 Posts
It looks like a great color, but it's only real once you see it on the car. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
I did not think there was another one like this around....what a GREAT color..I do like my interior better..the two tone light dark blue..... :wave:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
roytoy2003 said:
I did not think there was another one like this around....what a GREAT color..I do like my interior better..the two tone light dark blue..... :wave:
Do you have a picture of your interior? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
I agree. The two-tone interior does look better.

·
Registered
163 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
Yeah, the black seats don't contrast very well with the white center console... blue, two tone or not, would look much better on that particular car.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Roy i mentioned last time that I saw one your color with the light blue seats at prestige imports - i saw the car pop up for sale it has avus color matched 5 spole wheels - it seems there are more of them in that color than everyone thought! thats 3 i have seen so far!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Murcie is still for sale. Is anyone interested? What other suggestions do you recommend for selling it? Is eBay a good idea? Or are the fees too high?

Thanks,
Baron

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
no doubt the GT is an hipercar.....but the murcie still looks better IMO

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Murcielago is still for sale. I am willing to drop the price a bit. Please make me an offer if you're interested.

Thanks,
Baron

·
Registered
13 Posts
Baron - you know ... sometimes i just have to chuckle at stuff like this. here's a pic of two of the what? .... four or five? ... most outlandinsh go-cars in the world, and the Lambo is being disposed of as if 'twere a red-headed step child. My oh my.

it is in fact a very attractive ride. sorry i can't give it a home. i've had to throttle back to a mere 390hp since a brief but heated argument with a guardrail last fall in my Diablo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts