Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter #1
I will post the link below but they found in a 10 year study that was conducted looking at diets and cognitive decline: red wine, cheese, lamb once a week, and not being excessive with salt evidenced better cognitive function. Aside from the lamb, which I will try weekly, being Italian the red wine and cheese are covered. Just a heads up for the older forum members but especially for the younger forum members that stand to reap greater benefits from these dietary recommendation. Besides who can turn down a glass of red wine and slice(s) of fresh mozzarella cheese? Bon Appetit! 馃嵎馃

Registered
5 foods that can help stop cognitive decline
1.Grapes and blueberries. Polyphenols are a hot topic in nutrition, in the hope that they can battle age-related cognitive decline.
2.Fish. In a recent study published in JAMA Neurology, researchers demonstrated that fatty fish may stave off cognitive decline in the elderly.
3.Cilantro.
4.Chocolate.
5.Nuts.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter #3
5 foods that can help stop cognitive decline
1.Grapes and blueberries. Polyphenols are a hot topic in nutrition, in the hope that they can battle age-related cognitive decline.
2.Fish. In a recent study published in JAMA Neurology, researchers demonstrated that fatty fish may stave off cognitive decline in the elderly.
3.Cilantro.
4.Chocolate.
5.Nuts.
Agree X5 but I don't particularly care for the taste of cilantro. I am one of those people that cilantro tastes like soap/chlorine due to a genetic variation that allows me and others like me to taste the aldehydes in the cilantro leaves. Thanks for the suggestions!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts