Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Florida owners on this site? Would like to hook up for events and/or local drives / lunch / etc. Here's some events in Florida I'll be at:

In January there will be a new event - Palm Beach Concours at the Wellington Polo Club. I think it's www.palmbeachconcours.com

Feb - Feb 4-6 Italia Fest (West Palm Beach)
Feb 11-13 Cars for the Cure (Orlando area)
Feb 25-27 Festival of Speed (St. Petersburg area)

March 10-13 - Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance

April 23-24 - Festival of Exotic Cars Mt. Dora

April 30 - Celebration Exotic Car Festival

I'll be there with a Red/Tan Diablo with Wing...

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know 4 guys with Lambos from Car Shows I did with the F-Car...

At our next show I'll have to tell them about this site and get them on...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Frank (and others)...

I'm here as well, just don't get to post much. Unfortunately, you won't find my name listed in the "Members List" either -- for what reason I have no idea. :( Have been a member since almost day one though.

Indeed, most of the events you listed are penciled in on my calendar as well. Hope to meet up with you at Mt. Dora and others, and see your new Diablo!

Best,
Eric Eiland

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Carsforthecure event does look very promising. Wow, there are quite a few events in Jan. / Feb. alone -- decisions, decisions. Would like to attend Cavallino as it would be a first for us. In the past, we've always attended Mt. Dora and usually meet up with George P. (Leatherique). Then there's always St. Armands too.

To date, I haven't entered any of the cars for the events. Really am giving it a good deal of consideration this year though. Would either be the 308 or the TR. But now all you guys have me lusting after a Lambo as well! :)

How about yourself...you thinking of adding Cavallino and Carsforthecure to the itinerary?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know George, saw him at Mt Dora also.

With the old car won 6 major events.... keep getting 2nd at Mt Dora and Winter Park due to same class as mike pacheko with his 3,000 mile 328...impossible to win against him. Will be at Cavallino as spectator, then Lambo on Sunday at the Polo Club event.

Also at every show listed above with lambo... so far 5 confirmed events...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts