Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi!

So got a flat tire on my SVJ Roadster 2021 yesterday. There is no tires in stock so i need to order a full set... So i was thinking: Should I order something else instead? Right now I have Pirellis Corsa tires that comes with the car.

Ive heard Michelin PS4S is a good choice. Anyone that recommend them? Any other Pirelli tires that are better?

But my main question is:
What size is the original corsa tires for the SVJ? What model of Michelin PS4S should I look for?!

Thanks a ton in advance

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
I bought a set of Sottozero Pirellis for winter driving and was really happy with them.

Looked up the temperature rating on the pirelli corsa tires and multiple sources said that the warranty was void if you drive on the in less than 45° F so thought better safe than sorry.

My recollection is that the winter tires were identical size to the original. 255/30R20 front tire and a 355/25R21 rear tire

·
Registered
388 Posts
They’ll be a sticker on your door or the door jam every vehicle sold in the US has it and it list the original tire size along with the Vin number and manufacturing date.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.