Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking for a reasonably priced set of floor mats for their Gallardo check out fitmycar.com. I recently ordered a set from them black with yellow sticking and I’m very satisfied with what I recieved. If I wanted to be picky I could say the only thing I didn’t like was that the stiching wasn’t spaced 100% evenly around the corners but for $120 shipped I couldn’t find a better deal.

·
Registered
346 Posts
If anyone is looking for a reasonably priced set of floor mats for their Gallardo check out fitmycar.com. I recently ordered a set from them black with yellow sticking and I’m very satisfied with what I recieved. If I wanted to be picky I could say the only thing I didn’t like was that the stiching wasn’t spaced 100% evenly around the corners but for $120 shipped I couldn’t find a better deal.
can you post pictures for reference? :wave:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will post pictures later tonight and yes they did come with the correct clips to attach to the carpet.

·
Registered
435 Posts
looking forward to seeing these!

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,729 Posts
That is a fantastic price. Wonder if they can do a logo for an additional cost?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Main problem on aftermarket mats is the plastic clips.. Lambo doesn't have them anymore and I would be suspicious unless I see a close-up of the back of the clip.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I just ordered a set for my G. Black trim with red stitching to match my interior. Anxious to receive them...I’ll report back with photos once they arrive :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Any feedbacks?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I cannot tell you the city as I already got rid of the box, I will post a picture of the front and back side of the clip today. After they engage they are on there, you do have to push decently hard for them to snap in place. But I can’t complain.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I'll be watching this thread as I would love to have a set of carpeted floor mats. I only have the OEM carbon fiber ones currently.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I just got an email with my shipping details...coming from Melbourne Australia.

I'll report back once I get the mats.

My interior is Black with Red stitching/piping so I ordered black mats, black trim, red stitching.

Also, i confirmed that they are sending me Left Hand drive mats, not right hand drive like they use in AU.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just got an email with my shipping details...coming from Melbourne Australia.

I'll report back once I get the mats.

My interior is Black with Red stitching/piping so I ordered black mats, black trim, red stitching.

Also, i confirmed that they are sending me Left Hand drive mats, not right hand drive like they use in AU.
Look forward to finding out the address, Melbourne is a good start.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts