Lamborghini Talk banner
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
From Eurocar OC. $1,150,000...which is insane.

My guess is that this one probably had an MSRP of like $550k as specced and the owner basically thought if he can make a profit of what the car is worth he'd sell otherwise he's happy keeping it.

Thoughts?
Hey! I run this account on Instagram. Thank you so much for reposting this! Great conversation piece

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did the dealer tell you the sold price or did you see actual see the purchase agreement?

The price seems very high for a base spec when other cars with higher specs are selling for much lower and why would Kearns sell it for less to MC if they could have sold it for $1.3m. Makes no sense to me.
Dealer told me. Didn’t see purchase agreement. Reputable dealer highly doubt they’d lie

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Lol, biggest BS I've seen and great way for dealers to hype the price. And most Ultimaes have flipped for under a million. You probably know about the blue Ultimae from Calgary that got flipped to Pfaff. It was flipped for under a million CAD.
Lambo Canada can't be too happy about this or Lambo Van if the dealer flipped a brand new car to Pfaff. That's downright slimey.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Dealer told me. Didn’t see purchase agreement. Reputable dealer highly doubt they’d lie
Sorry but it sounds like BS to me. It probably sold for way less and they're trying to manipulate the price because they probably have more Ultimae's incoming but who knows, maybe there was someone out there that really wanted a white base spec Ultimae and was willing to pay record price.

·
Registered
Huracan STO Aventador Ultimae 765LT nsx type s
91 Posts
Lol, biggest BS I've seen and great way for dealers to hype the price. And most Ultimaes have flipped for under a million. You probably know about the blue Ultimae from Calgary that got flipped to Pfaff. It was flipped for under a million CAD.
@SL55 i know about the blue one actully seen it in person, u should ask what pfaff wants for it now which they will sell!

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
208 Posts
You can get a number of amazing SVJ Roadsters with terrific specs for less than $1MM. I think the Ultimae is a nice car, but a poorly specced Coupe should not sell for more than a well specced SVJ roadster. It may be the last, and limited, but it ain't the best version IMO.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Savage 😂

No question the economy is losing steam and the fed has already hinted we're heading towards a recession so the first thing to fall are these overpriced supercars. The days of trillions of dollars of free money are long gone.

So if you're a flipper it's probably best to flip your Ultimae now because I doubt this overinflated supercar market which has nothing to do with shortages will exist 6 months from now.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
LOL @ making fun of Lambo's!!

I like mine the best and I get called bitter and have an ugly girlfriend to boot!!!

Good for all of us for having our opinions, variety is the spice of life!

I just can't believe car prices. I clicked one of the car links above and found one of the dealers selling an F150 for $120k! *faint

·
Registered
91 Posts
@SL55 Lambo east bought it back from pfaff shows how special the ultimae is :)

61 - 80 of 103 Posts