Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
There's a gray coupe that just got listed for $1.15M as well, insanity.

Also, why is it that they always end up at Mclaren Charlotte? I've seen them have a few cars I wanted to buy before that were listed by someone else that seemingly got traded to them and marked up another $100k.

·
Registered
Huracan STO Aventador Ultimae 765LT nsx type s
91 Posts

Also, why is it that they always end up at Mclaren Charlotte? I've seen them have a few cars I wanted to buy before that were listed by someone else that seemingly got traded to them and marked up another $100k.
@luxeous where is the gray one listed at ?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,981 Posts
I am shocked at these prices. I never would have imagined.

Reactions: GatedLP and fez

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,981 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

The cars are getting flipped between dealers and eventually end up at Mclaren Charlotte where the cars sit for months. It's one way to control the market and price.

And the grey one was sold for around $700k, no actual buyer came forward so a dealer purchased it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
The cars are getting flipped between dealers and eventually end up at Mclaren Charlotte where the cars sit for months. It's one way to control the market and price.

And the grey one was sold for around $700k, no actual buyer came forward so a dealer purchased it.
Gotcha - man that’s crazy.

Lambo Houston just listed one too:

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,014 Posts

Where do they go after Charlotte?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I highly doubt any collectors are buying at $1m+. If you're a collector you probably received an allocation and ordered one at MSRP.

A lot of the SVJ's listed on AT and cars.com have been flipped between dealers and most of these cars have been sitting on the market for months. The same will be done with the Ultimae, flipped between dealers so they create a "bottom" which will probably be a million dollars. I doubt anyone will be paying a million dollars so they'll just sit on these cars until they sell or just keep flipping between each other and create a new bottom.

I still believe Lamborghini is going to screw a lot of A speculators because my gut feeling is the V12 in the AV replacement will be marketed as the new NA V12 with "mild hybrid assist". Clever marketing because all people will see is it still has a NA V12 but bad news for people who bought million dollar+ A's thinking it was the last V12.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts