Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Huracan 580-2
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just picked up my 2017 Huracan 580-2 this last week! It has been a goal of mine to own a Lamborghini by the age of 40 and was able to accomplish that goal this week! I have been a corvette guy for the last 15 years and just sold my 1000 hp c7 z06 to make this car happen! So far I couldn’t be happier with my choice!! The car is a absolute hoot to drive! Thank you for being here! I have A LOT to learn!
First mod I’m going to do is exhaust and a tune!

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
Such a pretty beast! Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy some more. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: dbartrom

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,968 Posts
Welcome & Congratulations! The Huracan 580-2 is an absolute blast. Enjoy!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Car is a beauty!

I lived just outside of Indianapolis for a year and loved it Besides being as flat as a pancake.

·
Registered
SL #7007
502 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Exhaust will be a wide range but for tunes I do recommend VF Engineering. Nik the owner has always been there anytime I texted him and their tunes are good.

·
Registered
2017 Huracan 580-2
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where in Indiana are you? And if I may ask, ho did you find this car? I have a 2017 580-2 in Verde Mantis that I have owned from new.
I live in Marion! I’m in the car business and a wholesale friend of mine found it for me! Where are you from? Verde mantis is amazing!

·
Registered
2017 Huracan 580-2
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats and welcome. Exhaust will be a wide range but for tunes I do recommend VF Engineering. Nik the owner has always been there anytime I texted him and their tunes are good.
Thank you! I’ll call them tomorrow!

·
Registered
533 Posts
I live in Marion! I’m in the car business and a wholesale friend of mine found it for me! Where are you from? Verde mantis is amazing!
Drove from Indy to Marion every Tuesday for work when I was out there. My colleague lived in Marion for decades. One of my favorite Thai restaurants is there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I live in Schererville, which is very close to Chicago. I bought the car from Perillo Downers Grove, and have my yearly service done there…..about 45 minutes from my house. Where will you have your car serviced?

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
great looking car!!!!

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
341 Posts
Welcome and nice. I guessing sc/turbo in your future.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hello! Just picked up my 2017 Huracan 580-2 this last week! It has been a goal of mine to own a Lamborghini by the age of 40 and was able to accomplish that goal this week! I have been a corvette guy for the last 15 years and just sold my 1000 hp c7 z06 to make this car happen! So far I couldn’t be happier with my choice!! The car is a absolute hoot to drive! Thank you for being here! I have A LOT to learn!
First mod I’m going to do is exhaust and a tune!
View attachment 298920
Hope this isn't giving too much info away here but was this photo taken on a strip off of a main road near a CVS?

·
Registered
2017 Huracan 580-2
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome and nice. I guessing sc/turbo in your future.
yep that’s the plan! Or maybe try to get my paws on a 2023 evo! Not sure if it’s possible to get an allocation! I ordered the vf tune today! Just in case I order a blower!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts