Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after almost 50 other cars I finally pulled the trigger today on the childhood poster/ toy car in real life.

Figured I should go practical & typical so got a 2006 Red/Tan Murcielago Roadster signed by Balboni 🤣

13k miles, OEM aside from Fabspeed exhaust, full ppi naturally, solid documentation and history, new clutch etc.

Financially could have bought a Lambo or Ferrari years ago, but always set a goal for myself of certain NW & Cash flow & housing situation where I could write checks very comfortably for these (I’m a finance nut), and my reward for this is buying BOTH at once, so now the hunt for the..gasp..F car is in process, I saw an orange 458 and thought it would be funny to have a red lambo & orange F 😆 (No I’m not buying the orange F)

Looking forward to events and maybe group therapy with other car addicts 🙃

My wife just laughed at me and our kiddos love it, and hit the goal as planned before 40.

From a broke kid in a red honda civic in a small east coast town, now in SoCal, that feels good to write!

After many years without a personal plate, now to make a fun/funny one…

#speedsafely

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,886 Posts
Picking the right license plate can be as difficult as picking the right color of the car. You do have to be careful not to offend anyone and still have some thing unique.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picking the right license plate can be as difficult as picking the right color of the car. You do have to be careful not to offend anyone and still have some thing unique.
how do these hit at first read-

NOBODY
WHYNOT
THXPURE (only about 100 ppl will get it but it will make me laugh EVERY time… story obv)
CFP-4U
INVEST
RETRO
NOT-NFT
IDK-WTH

·
Premium Member
18,886 Posts
how do these hit at first read-

NOBODY
WHYNOT
THXPURE (only about 100 ppl will get it but it will make me laugh EVERY time… story obv)
CFP-4U
INVEST
RETRO
NOT-NFT
IDK-WTH
I don’t like any of those. I’ll post up some good ones later.

Reactions: NH_to_CA

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,874 Posts
Congratulations! Nothing like making dreams come true, Enjoy!

Oh yeah, PICTURES!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,874 Posts
Will def put up pics once it arrives!
Sorry my friend, I got excited. I thought the Eagle had landed or better yet the Bull had come home to graze. ;)

·
Premium Member
18,886 Posts
Here are my last 6
WHOOSH
FNOMNL
NVRRL8
NVRB10
UP4FUN
ULIV1S

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
592 Posts
I take it you bought the one at Lamborghini of SLC. I saw it just the other day. For the money it looked like a perfect drivers car for $175k. Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the Lamborghini family.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I take it you bought the one at Lamborghini of SLC. I saw it just the other day. For the money it looked like a perfect drivers car for $175k. Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the Lamborghini family.
Exactly!
Figured for about the money of a used R8 I sold this was a great deal :)

·
Premium Member
18,886 Posts
That is a beauty! Can't beat a RED ROADSTER.

·
Registered
SL #7007
500 Posts
Congrats, enjoy and welcome!

·
Premium Member
18,886 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Your excitement level must be off the charts! When do you expect it?
It is, and I will have estimated arrival date Monday once shippers confirm date, thankfully it is the same company this dealer has used for all other cars, of which mine is likely on the lower price end of lol.
I am still shopping for the second car too so it feels crazy, my oldest (5) is already excited when she saw pictures, already asking to go for cruise down "mountain" aka SoCal canyon roads here :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts