Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
First time Lamborghini purchase. Will be placing order for RWD EVO and have some general questions.

My local dealers are here in South Florida. I have heard non-description, negatives reviews about said dealers. Will I encounter better service and pricing elsewhere?

With regard to pricing, does this 4-6% incentive I hear of actually exist, and if so will it come from a high or low volume dealer?

Thanks in advance. Would like to place order in next two weeks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i was very happy the way i was treated at sarasota. they pic up your car anywhere in the state for service

·
Super Moderator
3,379 Posts
What 4-6% Incentive are you referring to?

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
i was very happy the way i was treated at sarasota. they pic up your car anywhere in the state for service
That's for service...what about on the sales side? I found them to be atrocious but two other dealers I dealt with did NOT meet my expectations either.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Sarasota was top notch with previous GM …my single greatest buying experiences (purchased three Lambo’s from the previous GM) Over the top service, for multi car buyers there was no haggling and you always got a great price (they understood customers for life concept). Red carpet was always out for customers. With new staff its changed, not for the better. Zero follow up. Received a nasty email when I bought a Lambo out of Palm Beach and not very knowledgeable. I’ve had an okay experience with Dallas, and an okay experience with Palm Beach. Currently have an order with O’Gara Coach in LA. I continue to hear good things about Charlotte but don’t have any personal experience.
Also, not aware of any current discounting, maybe another forum member can comment on recent purchases but I suspect cars are moving at MSRP with few allocations available.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,482 Posts
With regard to pricing, does this 4-6% incentive I hear of actually exist, and if so will it come from a high or low volume dealer?
Wow, I would be surprised if you could pull that off.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I have a buddy who ordered an SVJ and was promised $50k off of MSRP. Mind you this was a year ago or so.

He was called a few months in and then told that the $50k off of was off the table as the market had changed. Also, the included PPF was no longer "included" but had to be paid for.

·
Registered
114 Posts
4%-6% off a new RWD EVO. ? Why would any dealer give a discount when they have a waiting list with 50 people, just hoping to get one at MSRP? Not going to happen in this market. I have a 2021, with 500 or so miles, dealer called me 2 weeks ago and offered me $20,000 more than I paid, four months ago.

I live in Florida and would NEVER buy from any Lambo dealer south of Palm Beach. What you have heard of the other guys is probably true. I would call Randy in Newport Beach, CA.

Good luck, hope you find a nice one!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,139 Posts
4%-6% off a new RWD EVO. ? Why would any dealer give a discount when they have a waiting list with 50 people, just hoping to get one at MSRP? Not going to happen in this market. I have a 2021, with 500 or so miles, dealer called me 2 weeks ago and offered me $20,000 more than I paid, four months ago.

I live in Florida and would NEVER buy from any Lambo dealer south of Palm Beach. What you have heard of the other guys is probably true. I would call Randy in Newport Beach, CA.

Good luck, hope you find a nice one!
I agree, discounts are a thing of the past right now. Maybe someday again.

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
I have a 2021, with 500 or so miles, dealer called me 2 weeks ago and offered me $20,000 more than I paid, four months ago.
Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder what a new untitled 2022 EVO RWD would fetch? :giggle:

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
You wouldn’t be able to sell it unless you titled it. Otherwise it’s the dealers car
I jest....... I want the car more than I want the extra cash. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Picked up the RWD for the wife a month ago. Ordered in February and received 4% off. Securing an STO allocation, and will not get any discount on an ordered car. MSRP is a fair deal in this market.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
My discount was 3.5% back in April but honestly I would have easily bought the car at MSRP. The $10k is going back into ceramic coat and full PPF since it’s a matt color.

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
Has anyone got a discount recently? If so, please post and educate us. There is at least one member that was asked to pay a little over MSRP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts